I'm sick and tired of the bashing and pessimism about this team!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
DAMN LTN, tell us how you really feel.... :eek:
That would earn me at least a temporary ban, and camp is going in next week.

But if the mods let me get by with just a week, I might just do that. :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

:scream:

*hides*

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
All youz guy and gals don't get it with QC! QC done won is 11 games, that is 89.746 % of any games other QB have won for there team.

QC had like about 6 200 yard passing game, which is I think about 93.663 % better then any QB the Cowboys ever had. Staubach only had 83.874 % of passing yards.

QC scrambled with his given mobility about 84.6 times and averaged abound 35 to 40 yards each scrambled, which amounts to I think about a whopping 98.228 yards better then Fram Tarkenton ever scrambled.

QC recievers ran the wrong routes 76.492 % of the time, and QC still hit them 88.309 % of the time which is a astounding 123.878 % better then Marino every did in Miami, or what Manning is doing now.

QC had the wrong play sent in to him 44.223 % of time, and he had to audible to the right play 53.995 % of time to make sure that he executed the play to Bryant who ran the wrong route 81.443 % of time, so that not QC fault.

QC o-line showed up overwieght 87.888 % of time, and they could not block for him 91.321 % of time causing QC to scramble 77.343 % of time so that not QC fault either.

QC was first to be dressed for games at least I thnk 98.211 % of time and the rest of the team dress late at least 112.222 % of time, that why QC had to wait for the Nationl Antheym 78.229 % of time. So get your facts stright before you talkd abd hate on QC. If QC still be with the team we would win this year based on his past stats, at least I think about 99.999 % of time or maybe even 100.899 % ot time.

Get your facts stright with QC before you hate on him...and too, QC only smoked pot 90 % of time, the other 24 % he was asleep or reading his playbook 23.883 % of time.

JJ messed up when he let QC go 100.000 % ot time.

i got one question, where did you get these stats, because they arent facts if they came out of your head :D

blindzebra

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

Actually, once camp gets here and the boredom entertainment factor is gone, I have a feeling this may be a non-issue.;)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Actually, once camp gets here and the boredom entertainment factor is gone, I have a feeling this may be a non-issue.;)
It's been a non-issue for some time.

That doesn't stop it from hijacking one thread after another.

And I have no reason to think it will cease ;)

blindzebra

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
It's been a non-issue for some time.

That doesn't stop it from hijacking one thread after another.

And I have no reason to think it will cease ;)

You missed the point. The hijacker will become the non-issue, if you get my drift.:D

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
i got one question, where did you get these stats, because they arent facts if they came out of your head :D

Our buddie (Mr. Karter...aka I almost think it's the REAL Carter) sent them to me...and he swears they are correct, and can be proven in a Court of Law!

:lmao2:

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
You missed the point. The hijacker will become the non-issue, if you get my drift.:D

We better hope that Drew wins more games then QC...this year...or...we are gonna hear more of this crap (is it OK to say crap ?)

I just don't know how someone can become so infatuated with an average, at best, QB...unless this guy is actually Quincy his bad self, sitting in his rehab room on the computer, visiting this forum! :eek:

blindzebra

Reaction score
Mkyle said:
We better hope that Drew wins more games then QC...this year...or...we are gonna hear more of this crap (is it OK to say crap ?)

I just don't know how someone can become so infatuated with an average, at best, QB...unless this guy is actually Quincy his bad self, sitting in his rehab room on the computer, visiting this forum! :eek:

It appears that you missed it as well.

If Bledsoe tanks, he'll be hijacking threads under a new username.;)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
I go away for a little while and a thread that had some good natured kidding, a bit of naughtiness, and a pretty good...if I can be so immodest...6 degrees of Mel Brooks take on Juke gets hijacked by our little Q-troll.

Enough is enough already, TC is almost here, and none of us are that bored.

The art of hijacking a thread has been lost....I dont know if it's generational...or if it's societal...but it's as lost as the damn Hula Hoop....

It's a shame...truly...

blindzebra

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
The art of hijacking a thread has been lost....I dont know if it's generational...or if it's societal...but it's as lost as the damn Hula Hoop....

It's a shame...truly...

I was hoping that you saw this post before it got hijacked, so I'll bump it:

Some would argue that has already happened.

Voodoo works better with Juke and his pencils.

A six degrees of seperation from Mel Brooks, if you will.

Juke has a Marty Feldman pic...

Who was in Young Frankinstein...

Made by Mel Brooks...

Who also made Blazing Saddles...

Which had Harvey Korman...

Who said, "Now go do that voodoo, that you do, so well.":D

Kilyin

Reaction score
Quincy Carter is obviously the solution to Dallas' problems. Who cares if he snorted the goal line at halftime.

He had a bunch of 200+ yard games, that's almost as much yards as Vinny Testaverde. Wake up people.