I'm sick of hearing we have the best OL in the NFL

Pokes12

Reaction score
What is the media basing that on? Did we win the SB last season? How do we all of a sudden the best OLINE in the NFL when it's the same line from last season that Weedum and Cassel couldn't win with? It'a just so funny that so many people refuse to give Dak credit and want to say it's the Oline. How did all of a sudden get the best Oline in the NFL. Who was the first person in the media to make that dumb comment?

Now the media has the whole league and all fans that we have the best line in the league to avoid giving Dak the credit he deserves. Usually when a team has a massive Oline u can stick anyone behind there and they can perform. So why did Romo/Weeden/Cassel combine for 4 wins with the same line??

I swear I hate the media
Calm down it is OK for people to think we have the best of everything. Don't take it as a slight.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Can't understand why anyone would sick of such great news.
Yes, we DO have the best O-line in football.
What's so bad about that?

Proximo

Reaction score
OP a true glutton for punishment in this thread lol.

Not sure why someone would be so butt-hurt about our O line getting praise, especially when the people praising them are actually right.

What a strange stance to take.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Great post and totally 100% agree.

As I said in a previous thread .. the Pats had a great OL for a very long time and Tommy boy completed games (i mean full games) without even being touched .. Never did anyone gave credit to their OL .. our OL was healthier last season and what did they do w/o a QB who knows how to control the play?
It's a key part of any offense, but (as the OP mentions) to heap all this success on the OL only is ridiculous .. But as I always say.. stay away from the media and try to not waste your time on what they say .. it's like a reality show based on real life events...

:cool:
That's because the Pats scheme to get the ball out quick and help their OL. Dallas just runs whatever they want knowing that the OL is going to hold. Big difference.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
How come when Brady wasn't touched his Oline was not mentioned???

and fwiw, it took a few years before Brady got the majority of the credit, the defense definitely got most of the credit until the second super bowl. he was viewed as a game manager until 03' or so. I don't think Dak is viewed as a game manager, just a beneficiary of a great line.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OP a true glutton for punishment in this thread lol.

Not sure why someone would be so butt-hurt about our O line getting praise, especially when the people praising them are actually right.

What a strange stance to take.

Some people emotionally can't deal with any criticism of their favorite players. In this case the OP perceives criticism and can't deal with it.