I'm sorry but Dak made himself look kind of goofy today after celebrating a win over the giants

JustChip

Reaction score
And the fact that he still looks like TRASH most of the game makes him look even more weird. It took a 4th and 15 for him to beat a losing team? And then he is running around like a fool like they won a playoff game which confirmed he is not franchise material. I am so done with this clown after what I witnessed today and don't expect much next week

:facepalm:

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
These games are always the toughest. Div. foe. Always close but we could use the momentum going into the playoffs. Zeke didn't even play and he is a large part of our team. He had a pretty good day no matter what u say. Sorry but you are one crappy hiney fan.

JustChip

Reaction score
This is the world we live in today. Everybody has to have a "hot take" to prove just how smart they are.

JustChip

Reaction score
Good lord, I feel bad for Dak. He has haters whether he wins or loses. I'm almost done with this forum and I just joined at the beginning of the season. There is clearly an over-abundant amount of whining, negativity, toxicity and pessimism.

Post of the day!!!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And the fact that he still looks like TRASH most of the game makes him look even more weird. It took a 4th and 15 for him to beat a losing team? And then he is running around like a fool like they won a playoff game which confirmed he is not franchise material. I am so done with this clown after what I witnessed today and don't expect much next week

I'm sure he will lose sleep over you being done with him. lol what a joke

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score

^Starved for attention.

conner01

Reaction score
Never take a division rival lightly. The Cowboys defense had their hands full today as well. With the supporting cast on hand, I gotta give Dak a thumbs up for his performance.
We also played many guys who normally watch the games
But records mean little in division games

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yes it was the same as always

dak over throwing
dak almost throwing a int
dak being scared when pressure comes

Living room critic without a clue. Suck it, Dak went out there with a banged up OL Tyron, Out Martin out Su'a-Filo, injured in 1st half and did not return. Zeke on the bench. Dak over threw a pass? watch the NFL so does every damn QB, he hit 61% and these were not dink and dunk passes and did not rely on Cooper to get it done. This BS has gotten stupid. Get a clued 387 yards 4 TD passes and 0 Ints

kskboys

Reaction score
Living room critic without a clue. Suck it, Dak went out there with a banged up OL Tyron, Out Martin out Su'a-Filo, injured in 1st half and did not return. Zeke on the bench. Dak over threw a pass? watch the NFL so does every damn QB, he hit 61% and these were not dink and dunk passes and did not rely on Cooper to get it done. This BS has gotten stupid. Get a clued 387 yards 4 TD passes and 0 Ints
Seriously.