I'm sorry but Dak made himself look kind of goofy today after celebrating a win over the giants

Blackrain

Reaction score
As a NFL QB, he should expect to beat the Giants. Not running around like a new fool because they beat a 5-10 team
As a fake fan even you should know EXPECTING to beat anyone especially at there house is what gets you beat

Blackrain

Reaction score
Sooooooooooooo, now a player can't get excited if he wins a game?
This is a sad group of fans on this site . I just rewatched the Eagles and Giants games and how fans cant get excited over this young mans progress is beyond me.

The constant trying to pick everything apart and bash this kid after he was thrown in to the fire and over achieved for us is relentless .

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
As a fake fan even you should know EXPECTING to beat anyone especially at there house is what gets you beat

That depends. If you have a team like the 1992-93 Cowboys, you have the confidence and the swagger, expecting to win is a good thing.

On the other hand, a team like this one, with ups and downs, expecting to win can be a problem. But even so, you can't go into games hoping you can win, you maybe don't expect to win but have the confidence you can, and that's pretty close to "expecting" to win...

LovinItAll

Reaction score
That depends. If you have a team like the 1992-93 Cowboys, you have the confidence and the swagger, expecting to win is a good thing.

On the other hand, a team like this one, with ups and downs, expecting to win can be a problem. But even so, you can't go into games hoping you can win, you maybe don't expect to win but have the confidence you can, and that's pretty close to "expecting" to win...

Only two teams in history have won 3 SBs in 4 years. Comparing ANY team to the early 90's Cowboys is crazy.

Dallas isn't going into the game hoping to win. They expect to win. Even after starting 3-5, they expected to win their 9th game. They finished 7-1. They're confident, but JG will make damn sure they aren't over confident.

kskboys

Reaction score
This is a sad group of fans on this site . I just rewatched the Eagles and Giants games and how fans cant get excited over this young mans progress is beyond me.

The constant trying to pick everything apart and bash this kid after he was thrown in to the fire and over achieved for us is relentless .
I've never seen confirmation bias so prevalent in sports. I mean, every gnat landing on Prescott is picked apart and every good play is dismissed. And some are even good posters who generally have a good head on their shoulders.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I've never seen confirmation bias so prevalent in sports. I mean, every gnat landing on Prescott is picked apart and every good play is dismissed. And some are even good posters who generally have a good head on their shoulders.

Makes me miss the old site . We fought like heck sometimes but we were all Cowboys fans . And as much as some of us were critical of Tony we would have been over joyed if he came through like Dak has done in the clutch taken us to 10 wins and a home playoff game .

Nobody would be bashing him for missing a pass here or there but still coming out with the win .

Blackrain

Reaction score

I agree you don't go in expecting to lose but what I meant was you don't sacrifice preparation and expect to win just because the team you are playing has a worse record . I agree you have confidence because of your talent and preparation but never take the opponent lightly especially when they are playing in front of there home crowd

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I agree you don't go in expecting to lose but what I meant was you don't sacrifice preparation and expect to win just because the team you are playing has a worse record . I agree you have confidence because of your talent and preparation but never take the opponent lightly especially when they are playing in front of there home crowd

Yes you always prepare for an opponent, that's for sure...