I'm sorry but Dak made himself look kind of goofy today after celebrating a win over the giants

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And the fact that he still looks like TRASH most of the game makes him look even more weird. It took a 4th and 15 for him to beat a losing team? And then he is running around like a fool like they won a playoff game which confirmed he is not franchise material. I am so done with this clown after what I witnessed today and don't expect much next week
Turn in your Cowboy card. You just proved you're not worthy.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
No, because you're worthless. You are so angry you can't even enjoy a fun win and a great play. You're miserable and want everyone else to be miserable just like you are.

It was nothing wrong with the win, just didn't want him getting too high after beating a 5-10 team with a playoff game coming up. Why did he even play after halftime?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It was nothing wrong with the win, just didn't want him getting too high after beating a 5-10 team with a playoff game coming up. Why did he even play after halftime?
After that load of hot steamy excrement, you unloaded in your original post, you don't get the privilege to ask me questions about anything. Just turn in your Cowboy card and go away.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t ever be sorry about being anonymously wrong on the internet, dude. We’ve got posters with thousands of posts here who’ve made a career out of it!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
so he is now great because it took him to just barely throw a TD on a 4th and 15?

Depends on whether or not you would give the QBs you support credit and praise for making the same 4th and 15 throw that Dak made. Or if you would bash them for celebrating a last minute win over a division rival, when momentum can be huge going into the playoffs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
beating a division foe in their building is NEVER an easy task. Forget about the records. We pulled out the win and that's all that matters. It was a huge momentum builder that a young team craves heading into the playoffs. Its a matter of belief. The way we won matters. NOW...if we get into a sitch like this again...I think the team will take heed knowing they have the ability to get it done.We have one of the youngest teams in the league.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
You think throwing a long td on 4th down to a tightly covered receiver is easy?

One of the big complaints about Dak is he can't "throw a receiver open".

That pass to Beasley was precisely that....

The goalpost are always moved with Dak and you can pretty much guarantee that they will be moved again, if he goes out and balls against Seattle, where everyone either believes he won't play well or that the Cowboys will lose.

If Dak has a big game against Seattle and/or has a productive enough game to assist the Cowboys in beating Seattle, then there will be a bunch rushing to discredit Dak, coming up with reasons why beating the Seahawks suddenly doesn't matter, or will nitpick at the throws that Dak missed or didn't make perfectly.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Good lord, I feel bad for Dak. He has haters whether he wins or loses. I'm almost done with this forum and I just joined at the beginning of the season. There is clearly an over-abundant amount of whining, negativity, toxicity and pessimism.

Man, the Ignore feature is there for a reason. Guys like the OP are NEVER going to contribute anything worthwhile to the forum, so save yourself the 2.5 seconds of irritation and just block the dude.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And the fact that he still looks like TRASH most of the game makes him look even more weird. It took a 4th and 15 for him to beat a losing team? And then he is running around like a fool like they won a playoff game which confirmed he is not franchise material. I am so done with this clown after what I witnessed today and don't expect much next week
Who’s the one that looks goofy???

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
After that load of hot steamy excrement, you unloaded in your original post, you don't get the privilege to ask me questions about anything. Just turn in your Cowboy card and go away.

If we lose next week I will be looking for your insight

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

What's next?

"I can't believe Dak ordered french fries instead of mashed potatoes!"

We get it: he's the worst QB in history and you hate him. Have fun with that.