I'm starting to dislike Cowboys fans?

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
So what does not going silent mean? Coming here and constantly whining post after post making the board a miserable place? Yeah, you really are accomplishing something.

So you complain and whine about others complaining and you also just contributed to making this board a miserable place for yourself. How ironic. What stellar service you just provided for yourself.

If u don't like the board and it's atmosphere u have the option of either going somewhere else or ignoring people. That simple.

But you choose to be apart of this miserable place yourself. Not me. You did. That's your bad.

As far as not going silent...

Big_D

Reaction score
What has being positive done? Jerry is still Jerry and Garrett is still the HC. And after the opener things looked pretty pathetic. Hard to maintain a sense that everything will be fine. year after year and some still pretend things are looking up? We'll see what team shows up tonight. But fans want playoff wins and a coach capable of them. That simply doesn't exist here.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Yep and when its your QB, your lineman and your RB, basically all of them on offense, then that clearly points to lack of preparation, rust, and readiness. Which all points to coaching.

Can't argue with that.

Big_D

Reaction score
All Cowboy fans should be POed, but apparently some are under the impression everything's fine. You can hate me if you want, but I still want to see a sense of urgency from the front office. A team that's actually proactive when it comes to winning football games.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So you complain and whine about others complaining and you also just contributed to making this board a miserable place for yourself. How ironic. What stellar service you just provided for yourself.

If u don't like the board and it's atmosphere u have the option of either going somewhere else or ignoring people. That simple.

But you choose to be apart of this miserable place yourself. Not me. You did. That's your bad.

As far as not going silent...

He constantly whines about the team and then whines about others whining about the team. The dude should is a posting distillery he has so much whine.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I
All Cowboy fans should be POed, but apparently some are under the impression everything's fine. You can hate me if you want, but I still want to see a sense of urgency from the front office. A team that's actually proactive when it comes to winning football games.
In a touch of irony, if the Cowboys win tonight they will be in first place in the NFC East. OR at least tied for it. LOL

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Some of today's younger generation cannot handle sarcasm and good old trash talk very well.

MV5BMTk5MTAwODQwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE5NjMyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
An example of why I hate Cowboy fans .......

Go into the fan zone and the first two none stickied threads are

Dak wasn't that good last night.

and

Zeke, has he regressed?

Just POS fans .........

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I know it's always been around but it feels like it's been getting worse?

All the negativity. Now I understand being objectively critical & I like analyzing games & being a realist. I know this team has flaws. I'm not saying we should all be gulping down blue kool-aid & I'm not saying this team & organization is perfect.

But reading posts on here, on Twitter & observing Cowboys fans is starting to make me dislike Cowboys fans. Literally, lots of Cowboys fans around here act like Eagles fans. I understand being frustrated & disappointed but Jesus Christ some of the comments on here lol. I wonder why some of you guys are even Cowboys fans, literally if it makes you that frustrated and you are that angry or sad or disappointed with Dak, the Jones or the Cowboys then why follow the damn team. If you really think Dak sucks that bad or Jerry Jones or Jason Garrett is that stupid, why are you watching the games?

Do you just like complaining?

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/9/16/17865772/im-starting-to-dislike-cowboys-fans
I’ve seen this question asked many times over the 50+ years I’ve been following the Cowboys.

There’s all types of fans. Much like there’s all types of citizens . We all don’t have to like or support all the moving pieces to follow and support the sum.

There’s several anologies I could use from issues we are divided on our country but we all still support the sum. We have loved ones we are critical of their decisions or how they lead their lives but still ultimately support them.

I’ve been supporting my fathers , grandmothers and my Alma Mater for over 50 years as well and while they usually are a dormant football team I complain all the way to the bank.

I think it comes down to you want all fans to conduct themselves the same as you. You let their conduct effect yours.

I’ve often used attending a game as the best example . How many times have you sat next to a fellow fan who you’d rather be sitting next to an opponents fan? I have several times.

Yes, some people just like complaining . And there’s been plenty to complain about. Personally I like a balance . I also like fans and media keeping the pressure on instead of just cheering and accepting mediocrity. Mostly , I don’t like fans calling out or complaining about other fans

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
If you're going to let the opinions of a bunch of faceless internet forum members affect your mood to this degree I would suggest internet forums aren't the place for you.

I also cannot help but notice a wee bit of hypocrisy in that one of the most significant manifestations of negativity that show up here are the comments directed towards a poster rather than the content.

You know, accusations of an agenda or insinuations that one doesn't know football or many other examples of attacking the poster and not the post.

That's the negativity that doesn't belong and pees in our pool.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And if we win...most of them will be the same ones going overboard the other way.

I agree we have some who will holler SB after a win, so what they are fans. Many of the critics here seem to be no better than Eagle fans who even when Dallas wins feel the need to slam this team. We are all fans supporting our team

jay94

Reaction score
I know it's always been around but it feels like it's been getting worse?

All the negativity. Now I understand being objectively critical & I like analyzing games & being a realist. I know this team has flaws. I'm not saying we should all be gulping down blue kool-aid & I'm not saying this team & organization is perfect.

But reading posts on here, on Twitter & observing Cowboys fans is starting to make me dislike Cowboys fans. Literally, lots of Cowboys fans around here act like Eagles fans. I understand being frustrated & disappointed but Jesus Christ some of the comments on here lol. I wonder why some of you guys are even Cowboys fans, literally if it makes you that frustrated and you are that angry or sad or disappointed with Dak, the Jones or the Cowboys then why follow the damn team. If you really think Dak sucks that bad or Jerry Jones or Jason Garrett is that stupid, why are you watching the games?

Do you just like complaining?

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/9/16/17865772/im-starting-to-dislike-cowboys-fans

I think this is the media's doing and it just translates to the general public. Can't say I hardly ever watch the news, but if you do the vast majority of the content is negatively connotated. There are definitely things to be concerned about, but that doesn't mean you have to be the sky is falling guy. I would rather have an analytical fan all day over the one's that seem to put us in the Super Bowl year after year.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It goes both ways. Some of us don't like other fans who or only to happy to follow the company line through 2 decades of mediocrity. Why are we fans though? Well I grew up a Cowboy fan and it's not that easy to let go. A lot of good memories. Don't know why any young fans would chose this organization though.

roughneck266

Reaction score
There are a lot of fans out there that think that if they constantly complain about other fans complaining it will somehow change things.
How exactly is that any different than constantly complaining about a GM and a Coach knowing that complaining will not change things?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How exactly is that any different than constantly complaining about a GM and a Coach knowing that complaining will not change things?

Individually, no, but if a fan base and or a media base get on the owner constantly, that has shown to be a powerful effect. They hear, they listen. Sadly, the media seems as happy go lucky as the fans do for the Cowboys.