I'm Upset with Dez

CowboyChris

Reaction score
3 rec 48 yards vs Detroit
3 rec 38 yards vs GB

look at those stats for just a minute. Is this the production we were expecting out of Dez? Seriously I'm dissapointed that Dez's catch was ruled incomplete, but I blame him also for not securing the ball, he knows the rules, you have to maintain the ball all the way to the ground.

Dont we have a right to be upset with him? Terance Williams outplayed him, and before anyone says it, Yes I want him to sign his big deal and stay with us.

Maybe we have been spoiled with the likes of Pearson and Irvin making huge plays in the post season. Dez has to come up bigger than this in the post season.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe feed him the ball more?

He is the reason that Witten and TWill got more involved in the post-season.

Our offensive scheme is the problem, not Dez.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3 rec 38 yards vs GB

look at those stats for just a minute. Is this the production we were expecting out of Dez? Seriously I'm dissapointed that Dez's catch was ruled incomplete, but I blame him also for not securing the ball, he knows the rules, you have to maintain the ball all the way to the ground.

Dont we have a right to be upset with him? Terance Williams outplayed him, and before anyone says it, Yes I want him to sign his big deal and stay with us.

Maybe we have been spoiled with the likes of Pearson and Irvin making huge plays in the post season. Dez has to come up bigger than this in the post season.

Dez made the catch, remember? Don't buy into the mumbo jumbo about maintaining control. He completed the process of catching the ball and was down by contact. That was a clutch reception in a big playoff game. Believe your eyes.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
3 rec 38 yards vs GB

T Williams was not being draped like Dez. For the most part GB had 2 to 3 guys around Dez this helps open up the other WR.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
and to be fair to Dez, maybe coaching had something to do with it also, but you gotta get alot more production. FAIL

visionary

Reaction score
3 rec 38 yards vs GB

Not upset at all
Dez was a major reason we were able to run the ball effectively and why Beas and witten and Williams were singled

He did what was asked of him

dware94

Reaction score
I was at the game, so you probably couldn't tell from the telecast, but GB had a safety (Haha Dix) over the top of him on every single play. The first time they left Dez in one on one was the 4th and 2 play. Other than a WR screen, I didn't see many opportunities to get him the ball.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
and to be fair to Dez, maybe coaching had something to do with it also, but you gotta get alot more production. FAIL

Part of the production is the fact others benefit off of him. Tony would be stupid to force balls into Dez when he does not have to.