Implode incoming

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
I think we win the east.
we're in it til we're not.
this team didnt quit last night....hell...it didnt quit after the nyj game.
no reason to think they will now.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Anyone else think this team is going to implode? The buildup to the final explosion is already baring its way...

Look at everything that’s going on.
  • Witten was getting pissed in the Jets game.
  • Garrett is calling everyone but himself out for last night’s performance.
  • Dak, a usual calm and collected leader, looked like he wanted to rant last night during the post game interview and looked pissed on the sideline. He still kept his cool but you can tell he’s getting fed up and would like to say something.
  • Tavon essentially fired back at Garrett for lying on him (Saying he did what he was told)
  • and now Frederick is yelling at coaches for their ineptness and stubbornness (last nights game during the whole 2nd and 2, 3rd and 2 debacle).

This team going up and down week to week shows the coaching is inept and something isn’t right from within. They can go from dominating, to good/bad, to straight up 0-4 Jets bad. Shooting yourselves in the feet every week isn’t normal. I know this is the Cowboys, but I don’t think it’s ever been this bad before from what I’ve seen with such a talented roster. Something big is about to happen...
Didn’t realize Frederick was ticked as well. Anyone have a link to what he said?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I don't think so, this team is better at just coming up short.

I think they will beat the Lions, lose to the Pats. After that is when things get serious and they come up just short.

They have to beat the Eagles, plus win 2 of the 3 vs the Bears, Rams, and Bills to get to 10 wins and probably win the division.

My guess is they win 9 games and just miss out to the Eagles.

stiletto

Reaction score
I am not rooting for it but IT IS probably best if Garrett fully loses the team. We need new coaching blood. Garrett has had his time... way too much in my opinion. He gives the franchise absolutely no advantage over other coaches. After 9+ seasons you would think that would be inconceivable.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do y'all really think Garrett would be deflecting blame if not enabled and even encouraged by Booger? Players are getting paid to play as well as walk the company line. Every player on that team knows the relationship between Booger and Garrett and if anyone thinks they're going to step out with the team at 5-4 and tied with the Eagles you need to rethink that.

There is a possibility that the STC told Austin to fair catch it to play it safe and reserve clock and in case you haven't studied his history, Austin fumbled punts in LA. That's one of the reasons they were willing to part with him.

Lemme say here that way too many of y'all are getting over the top on this one loss and throwing the towel in and killing poor Chicken Little. Geez guys, they're 5-4 and tied for the lead in the East with the head to head. Yep, tough schedule and I wouldn't want it any other way, that's why I watch these games and last night's was the best Cowboys game I've seen this season. But then, I don't judge a game by which team is on the top end of the score.

The key to this is being even or no worse than a game back when they go to PHL, they will still control their own destiny. Want some real drama for your season? A must win in PHL and the loser stays home, does it get any better than that?

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope not and I hope so at the same time.

it’s odd.
Same here. I want them to win the division because I hate Philly with everything in my being, but I want them to basically back into the playoffs disgracefully and then get immediately trounced in the wildcard, game just to hammer in the final nail in Garrett's coffin. This roster is being wasted...but it'll be wasted further if that red-headed turd remains at the helm. I came into this season for the long game, which means Not getting to the NFCC game (which he would 100% lose). Hate me all you want, claim I'm not a true fan, but I just can't...just can't suspend my logic anymore in regards to a "Coach in training". We never should've brought this inept goofball on-board in 2007.

Last edited:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Anyone else think this team is going to implode? The buildup to the final explosion is already baring its way...

• Dak, a usual calm and collected leader, looked like he wanted to rant last night during the post game interview and looked pissed on the sideline. He still kept his cool but you can tell he’s getting fed up and would like to say something.
  • Tavon essentially fired back at Garrett for lying on him (Saying he did what he was told)
  • and now Frederick is yelling at coaches for their ineptness and stubbornness (last nights game during the whole 2nd and 2, 3rd and 2 debacle).

This team going up and down week to week shows the coaching is inept and something isn’t right from within. They can go from dominating, to good/bad, to straight up 0-4 Jets bad. Shooting yourselves in the feet every week isn’t normal. I know this is the Cowboys, but I don’t think it’s ever been this bad before from what I’ve seen with such a talented roster. Something big is about to happen...
Good post

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Was Frederick pissed at the coaches or due to Williams not bothering to chip the DT on that 3rd and 2. I get CWill had to get to the second level but he sidestepped that DT. No way Fred could get hands on him.

Who knows with this team on odd years.

Play good, play bad, play meh, play terrible, kick ***, etc...
Maybe the coaches aren't coaching for Williams to recognize that. We have no clue unless we are there and can hear everything, otherwise we can only speculate.

Last edited:

sean10mm

Reaction score
The only reason I hesitate is because Garrett always does just enough to not get himself fired. Nobody gives false hope to people who want to be fooled like JG.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Did I miss frederick saying something?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

jerryjoneslaugh.jpg

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If the players turn on Garrett or Garrett loses the locker room he deserves it after throwing them under the bus to save himself.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

good post.

CWR

Reaction score
Do y'all really think Garrett would be deflecting blame if not enabled and even encouraged by Booger? Players are getting paid to play as well as walk the company line. Every player on that team knows the relationship between Booger and Garrett and if anyone thinks they're going to step out with the team at 5-4 and tied with the Eagles you need to rethink that.

There is a possibility that the STC told Austin to fair catch it to play it safe and reserve clock and in case you haven't studied his history, Austin fumbled punts in LA. That's one of the reasons they were willing to part with him.

Lemme say here that way too many of y'all are getting over the top on this one loss and throwing the towel in and killing poor Chicken Little. Geez guys, they're 5-4 and tied for the lead in the East with the head to head. Yep, tough schedule and I wouldn't want it any other way, that's why I watch these games and last night's was the best Cowboys game I've seen this season. But then, I don't judge a game by which team is on the top end of the score.

The key to this is being even or no worse than a game back when they go to PHL, they will still control their own destiny. Want some real drama for your season? A must win in PHL and the loser stays home, does it get any better than that?

Good post. Yes we all watch for entertainment and that game was excellent. I think the loss was so painful because we want to believe we are contenders, but every time we put ourselves in position we come up short.

Had we beat a good team like Minnesota expectations would have risen.

This defense has burned us too many times. I don't trust them. I will still enjoy the season, but I have little faith we go anywhere.

My only hope is when its all said and done we get rid of Garrett and Marinelli.

Eightneight

Reaction score
Was Frederick pissed at the coaches or due to Williams not bothering to chip the DT on that 3rd and 2. I get CWill had to get to the second level but he sidestepped that DT. No way Fred could get hands on him.

Who knows with this team on odd years.

Play good, play bad, play meh, play terrible, kick ***, etc...
Looked to me like TF turned to the sidelines and said something.

BHendri5

Reaction score
The eagles do not have an easy schedule to finish the season. They have the giants twice that's not easy, they have us that's not easy, they have the Pats that's not easy, they have the seahawks that's not easy, hell the dolphins have won 2 in a row and the Commanders those are not easy