Implode incoming

Gaede

Reaction score
Why would you guys want to lose in rd 1 of the playoffs? All the good coaches will be gone by then. If the season continues like this, better to not make the playoffs at all. Then we have our pick of the litter.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Anyone else think this team is going to implode? The buildup to the final explosion is already baring its way...

Look at everything that’s going on.
  • Witten was getting pissed in the Jets game.
  • Garrett is calling everyone but himself out for last night’s performance.
  • Dak, a usual calm and collected leader, looked like he wanted to rant last night during the post game interview and looked pissed on the sideline. He still kept his cool but you can tell he’s getting fed up and would like to say something.
  • Tavon essentially fired back at Garrett for lying on him (Saying he did what he was told)
  • and now Frederick is yelling at coaches for their ineptness and stubbornness (last nights game during the whole 2nd and 2, 3rd and 2 debacle).

This team going up and down week to week shows the coaching is inept and something isn’t right from within. They can go from dominating, to good/bad, to straight up 0-4 Jets bad. Shooting yourselves in the feet every week isn’t normal. I know this is the Cowboys, but I don’t think it’s ever been this bad before from what I’ve seen with such a talented roster. Something big is about to happen...

No, because I still think one of the biggest issues with this team is a culture of believing and living off the hype. They'd have to be looking at the situation realistically to take exception to even egregiously bad coaching decisions or being thrown under a bus.

Reactions: ICP

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone else think this team is going to implode? The buildup to the final explosion is already baring its way...

Look at everything that’s going on.
  • Witten was getting pissed in the Jets game.
  • Garrett is calling everyone but himself out for last night’s performance.
  • Dak, a usual calm and collected leader, looked like he wanted to rant last night during the post game interview and looked pissed on the sideline. He still kept his cool but you can tell he’s getting fed up and would like to say something.
  • Tavon essentially fired back at Garrett for lying on him (Saying he did what he was told)
  • and now Frederick is yelling at coaches for their ineptness and stubbornness (last nights game during the whole 2nd and 2, 3rd and 2 debacle).

This team going up and down week to week shows the coaching is inept and something isn’t right from within. They can go from dominating, to good/bad, to straight up 0-4 Jets bad. Shooting yourselves in the feet every week isn’t normal. I know this is the Cowboys, but I don’t think it’s ever been this bad before from what I’ve seen with such a talented roster. Something big is about to happen...

And the FUN starts now with 3 out of 4 away games.
BOOM will be heard from the locker room.......

romonumberone

Reaction score
Either way the Lions, Bills, & Commanders game are all automatic wins.... as long as Stafford does not play.... which he is not going to. So we can at least get to 8-8.

Either way the season will probably come down to the next Eagles game... If dallas wins that they are definitely going to the playoffs. If eagles win than there is a good chance that Dallas does not go to the playoffs.

Dallas wins 100% Playoffs

Eagles win.... Dallas has a 20% chance of going to the playoffs.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The eagles do not have an easy schedule to finish the season. They have the giants twice that's not easy, they have us that's not easy, they have the Pats that's not easy, they have the seahawks that's not easy, hell the dolphins have won 2 in a row and the Commanders those are not easy
Hell of a lot easier than ours.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't see an implosion coming.

If we lose to the Lions this week i can see it happenning and then see us going into a tailspin the remainder of the Season, especially if the Eagles find some magic and find a way to upset the Pats in Philly this weekend

renny

Reaction score
Blimey!
Seems to be a team with too many players who think they can speak out, rant and point fingers.
All Garrett had to do was take the blame and all the finger pointing would've been non existent.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Either way the Lions, Bills, & Commanders game are all automatic wins.... as long as Stafford does not play.... which he is not going to. So we can at least get to 8-8.

Either way the season will probably come down to the next Eagles game... If dallas wins that they are definitely going to the playoffs. If eagles win than there is a good chance that Dallas does not go to the playoffs.

Dallas wins 100% Playoffs

Eagles win.... Dallas has a 20% chance of going to the playoffs.

Lmao. We don’t have the luxury of guaranteeing wins right now.

cowboyec

Reaction score
unlike the eagles locker-room this team has too much heart.
lotta folks gonna be pissed when we win the east.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I’d say they already have. The ugly 3 game skid and this embarrassing loss? That’s too straight a drop on the roller coaster. Good teams more stable,and they are a total yo-yo right now. I couldn’t tell you with any certainty what game is and isn’t. Flip a coin on all of em. Garrett Ball is back once again....what a surprise.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
that was just one game, Dak played good. We just need some adjustments in the lbs and we will be fine.

'you haters''

CWR

Reaction score
No way. We are a bad football team right now.

We are capable of beating most teams. The only teams I really lose hope with are the ones with multiple elite offensive weapons.

Time will tell. Ive seen this team counted out to many times only to make a run and get bounced in the end. That is my expectation.