Implode incoming

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We are capable of beating most teams. The only teams I really lose hope with are the ones with multiple elite offensive weapons.

Time will tell. Ive seen this team counted out to many times only to make a run and get bounced in the end. That is my expectation.

Lmao, you wanna see a team capable of beating most teams? The 49ers are. I feel like it’s going to be another 49ers v. Ravens Super Bowl.

CWR

Reaction score
Lmao, you wanna see a team capable of beating most teams? The 49ers are. I feel like it’s going to be another 49ers v. Ravens Super Bowl.

Im slow to come around, but the niners look awesome. I think their passing game will be the end of them in the playoffs.

I think Minnesota vs Baltimore sounds about right. Honestly though the NFC could have 9ers, Saints,Viking, Packers or Seahawks go. This year is very crowded.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
unlike the eagles locker-room this team has too much heart.
lotta folks gonna be pissed when we win the east.
Yes they do have heart,and they’ll be there for division at end. But that’s not good enough anymore. NFC championship appearance or bust. That was the set bar for this season. It’s a failure,and that piece of crap defense of Rod’s is big reason why. Doesn’t like my trash can full of dirt request. Well I’d like just one. Just a big old physical brute to push guys around. “Nope...veto”

cowboyec

Reaction score
Yes they do have heart,and they’ll be there for division at end. But that’s not good enough anymore. NFC championship appearance or bust. That was the set bar for this season. It’s a failure,and that piece of crap defense of Rod’s is big reason why. Doesn’t like my trash can full of dirt request. Well I’d like just one. Just a big old physical brute to push guys around. “Nope...veto”
don't disagree.
we need a squatty,smelly,sweaty,fat-belly who eats people.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Implode? They were never good enough to call whatever happens in the future an implosion.

They will continue to do as they do because that is their best and still not good enough.

The worst part of the season has not yet occurred, but it's not an implosion, it's just the Cowboys doing as they do.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Im slow to come around, but the niners look awesome. I think their passing game will be the end of them in the playoffs.

I think Minnesota vs Baltimore sounds about right. Honestly though the NFC could have 9ers, Saints,Viking, Packers or Seahawks go. This year is very crowded.
it is.
thats why the only way in is to win the east.
thats our only chance.

Reactions: CWR

Chrispierce

Reaction score
don't disagree.
we need a squatty,smelly,sweaty,fat-belly who eats people.
But really...just some beef in the middle you can’t move around like they do our guys. Just one....not with Rod and apparently neither this FO.

cowboyec

Reaction score
But really...just some beef in the middle you can’t move around like they do our guys. Just one....not with Rod and apparently neither this FO.
agree.
thats why you cant keep this staff if JG is let go...let the new guy bring in his people.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Yes, I see it. Add 5 more tough and embarrassing losses to the mix, the last to the eagles, and it should go critical.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Anyone else think this team is going to implode? The buildup to the final explosion is already baring its way...

Look at everything that’s going on.
  • Witten was getting pissed in the Jets game.
  • Garrett is calling everyone but himself out for last night’s performance.
  • Dak, a usual calm and collected leader, looked like he wanted to rant last night during the post game interview and looked pissed on the sideline. He still kept his cool but you can tell he’s getting fed up and would like to say something.
  • Tavon essentially fired back at Garrett for lying on him (Saying he did what he was told)
  • and now Frederick is yelling at coaches for their ineptness and stubbornness (last nights game during the whole 2nd and 2, 3rd and 2 debacle).

This team going up and down week to week shows the coaching is inept and something isn’t right from within. They can go from dominating, to good/bad, to straight up 0-4 Jets bad. Shooting yourselves in the feet every week isn’t normal. I know this is the Cowboys, but I don’t think it’s ever been this bad before from what I’ve seen with such a talented roster. Something big is about to happen...

I hope so. Anything to embarrass the owner and coach is good with me. A good ole fashioned mutiny works.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
and now Frederick is yelling at coaches for their ineptness and stubbornness (last nights game during the whole 2nd and 2, 3rd and 2 debacle).

That's big, if true. Fredbeard is respected as a player, the leader of the oline, and a football mind.

I've gotta go see some of that.

That's just a bit shy of Lee tearing the defensive coaches a new one.

Praxit

Reaction score
..this game hurt, because they had it right there. So yeah, another loss like this and heads will be flying. The Eagles will be laughing.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
So Garrett lied about the fair catch? Man that was one of the worst "tactical" decisions I've ever seen. He returns that ball and we start on their 35-40, with the possibility of more.

I was livid. Smh

Even without a big return, it's incompetent not to take whatever yards we can get on a free run upfield with our fastest player and a guaranteed clock stoppage.

catiii

Reaction score
Anyone else think this team is going to implode? The buildup to the final explosion is already baring its way...

• Dak, a usual calm and collected leader, looked like he wanted to rant last night during the post game interview and looked pissed on the sideline. He still kept his cool but you can tell he’s getting fed up and would like to say something.
  • Tavon essentially fired back at Garrett for lying on him (Saying he did what he was told)
  • and now Frederick is yelling at coaches for their ineptness and stubbornness (last nights game during the whole 2nd and 2, 3rd and 2 debacle).
This team going up and down week to week shows the coaching is inept and something isn’t right from within. They can go from dominating, to good/bad, to straight up 0-4 Jets bad. Shooting yourselves in the feet every week isn’t normal. I know this is the Cowboys, but I don’t think it’s ever been this bad before from what I’ve seen with such a talented roster. Something big is about to happen...
I agree bro :eek: and well-said! I'm just waiting and watching for the other shoe to drop now.....
:clap:

csirl

Reaction score
I dont think there'll be a massive implosion. I think the team whimpers on to a 9-7 record, but wins the division ahead of the Eagles on tiebreakers.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Just an FYI to support the implode theory, here is what Travis Frederick, one of the smartest people on our team as well as a great leader, had to say about the playcalling:

“After the play, [Frederick] was like, ‘What are we doing here!? Why are you running this!?’” Odenigbo said with a laugh. “And I’m just celebrating. And saying, ‘Ha, ha.’ And he’s just yelling, ‘Why are we doing this!?’ Ah man, it was just a great feeling.” [StarTribune]

He also says in an interview that this team needs to share accountability (obviously a shot at Garrett).

This is happening sooner rather than later... this team is in grave danger (as if it wasn’t already with Garrett at the helm of 5-4)

ghst187

Reaction score

yeah JG is really throwing folks under the bus and that has always been the one thing keeping him employed was the players liked him. That may be dwindling fast....he sure didn’t bring anything else to the HC position.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Good. I’d be totally fine losing out if it means a whole new coaching staff.