Twitter: Impressive Jourdan Lewis stat

amame25

Reaction score
So why then was he benched in 2018? before practices even started?

Because they felt the others were better. Why is that so hard for you to understand? I know you think you’re the king of all of that is football but I’m going to defer to the people that are paid to make these decisions for a living and not some blowhard on a message board.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Because they felt the others were better. Why is that so hard for you to understand? I know you think you’re the king of all of that is football but I’m going to defer to the people that are paid to make these decisions for a living and not some blowhard on a message board.
But Lewis actually played better than chido and brown toward the end of 2017. So how could they think that?

amame25

Reaction score
Well since it appears he played primarily in the slot I consider that a different position than on the outside. As to your argument that he played better at the end of 2017 than the others can you back that up with anything other than your conjecture?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Well since it appears he played primarily in the slot I consider that a different position than on the outside. As to your argument that he played better at the end of 2017 than the others can you back that up with anything other than your conjecture?
He played on the outside as well when chido got hurt. And was still effective. You figure out how to get your best players on the field and he is a top 3 corner on this team.

amame25

Reaction score
He played on the outside as well when chido got hurt. And was still effective. You figure out how to get your best players on the field and he is a top 3 corner on this team.

Ok he’s now gone from the best to a top 3. Again is there anything except conjecture or is it just a handful of you guys thinking you know more than the people who do this for a living?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Ok he’s now gone from the best to a top 3. Again is there anything except conjecture or is it just a handful of you guys thinking you know more than the people who do this for a living?
I never said he was better than Byron. He is better than chido and brown

amame25

Reaction score
Show me snap counts as well

So basically you've got nothing. I'm not going to do the research to support your foolish argument. You can knock any argument of stats down to the ridiculous. Show me snap counts, show me how many times they were thrown at. Show me the stats of the people he was guarding. Show me how many times he really had to pee but stayed in the game anyway causing him to lose focus. Etc Etc

Face it, this is a losing argument for you because you've got nothing but your untrained opinion to back it up.

amame25

Reaction score
Bro... don't you pay real money for PFF? *By the way: LOL. Shouldn't they give you that info?

He's reaching. He'll keep asking for more until he says "see? Lewis had 1 more tackle in 2 less snaps so therefor he's absolutely the best cb on the planet."

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He's reaching. He'll keep asking for more until he says "see? Lewis had 1 more tackle in 2 less snaps so therefor he's absolutely the best cb on the planet."
I actually agree with him that Lewis just could be our best CB.
I was referencing my amusement that he pays real money to this website and then asks others for stats.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Sorry bruh lewis rivals byron in being the best corner on the team. Go watch some tape.

amame25

Reaction score
Sorry bruh lewis rivals byron in being the best corner on the team. Go watch some tape.

Ok since you've refused to refute my argument with any amount of proof other than your beliefs I will once again defer to the people that are paid to make these decisions rather than an anonymous mouth on the internet.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Ok since you've refused to refute my argument with any amount of proof other than your beliefs I will once again defer to the people that are paid to make these decisions rather than an anonymous mouth on the internet.
There are plenty of ppl that feel the same way. I dont care what these bum coaches on defense think.