In no world is Rush better

blueblood70

Reaction score
We needed him with Tampa. Where was he? Looking bug-eyed on the bench?
we needed WRs that GOT OPEN and not drop passes, WE NEEDED OL NOT GETTING 8 PENATLIES, WE NEEDED A BETER PLAY CALLER, A BETTER RT NOT GETTING PENALTIES, ST NOT GETITNG PENALTIES, an OC not abandon the run

biggest thing =not to play TB with a great defense with all those issues above

all things that improved against Cinci but still 3-19 almost nothing in the 2nd half and held on..cincis d is NOT Tbs that's a fact but our players played a bit better game 2, makes sense and dak would have easily also WON..got it.

anything else TROLL!?? maybe check your eye prescription. i saw the game, no one on offense played well accept Zeke and what does KM do, give him 2 carries in the 2nd half..

anything else??

blueblood70

Reaction score
You don't have that effect on people as much as you;d like to think. In fact...zero. But it's cute anyway.

You actually think you...get people worked up. Precious!
Neither does your know it all dak hate trolling. Its not cute its actually as ridiculous as those you hate all over zekes sack, got it..you are are Pappy 2.0 we have 5 of those al on my ignore list and you might be next.

Dak not our issues wasn't game 1 not was the 14 penalties and implosion by our team against SF last year..,

Wizarus

Reaction score
Sure but how much are you paying for "better", and is it worth it? Very good QB draft coming up and Dak is reaching veteran status soon.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sure but how much are you paying for "better", and is it worth it?
None of you are paying squat, ask NY, Carolina, wash , jets , Indi and many others etc what those cheaper has been or B/Us do long term. Many teams would love dak and would have paid dak, his deal now 8th amongst qbs..its not lot for better LMAO Long term not one game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Strawman, no one said Rush is better than Mahomes. Dak is no where as good as Mahomes. There is a legitimate argument that Rush is as good as Dak. Dak is nothing special and can't hit a WR in stride to save his life.
Umm not even close..sorry

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I see..combative as usual. You and he are a lot alike!

Okay fine....if me objecting to his "opinion" condescendingly bashing people for their opinion is "lecturing people for their opinion"...fine.

If you...er I mean he...could respectfully disagree....that would be a better "opinion" more in line with the rules of the forum.
If you act civilized, we got a deal.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Heed your own warnings. hypocrite,
LOL. Hypocrite? I’m pretty sure I’ve never said Rush was as good as Dak, or that Dak was an average or below average QB. I’m one of the more positive posters on this site, though they did look like absolute crap against Tampa.

blueblood70

Reaction score
LOL. Hypocrite? I’m pretty sure I’ve never said Rush was as good as Dak, or that Dak was an average or below average QB. I’m one of the more positive posters on this site, though they did look like absolute crap against Tampa.
for good reason..

Section446

Reaction score
we needed WRs that GOT OPEN and not drop passes, WE NEEDED OL NOT GETTING 8 PENATLIES, WE NEEDED A BETER PLAY CALLER, A BETTER RT NOT GETTING PENALTIES, ST NOT GETITNG PENALTIES, an OC not abandon the run

biggest thing =not to play TB with a great defense with all those issues above

all things that improved against Cinci but still 3-19 almost nothing in the 2nd half and held on..cincis d is NOT Tbs that's a fact but our players played a bit better game 2, makes sense and dak would have easily also WON..got it.

anything else TROLL!?? maybe check your eye prescription. i saw the game, no one on offense played well accept Zeke and what does KM do, give him 2 carries in the 2nd half..

anything else??
Jerry, is that you?!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jerry, is that you?!
why because i can see the reality of what going on without dumping blame on one player

you out ..cant stand ludicrous debates where an obvious troll hater just pushes their nonsense of narrative,

I stated facts

you want to blame dak.

go fly kite far far away from here and watch out for power lines.. ..