Interesting photos

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
76_emmitt-smith-houston.GIF

notre.jpg

Put them side-by-side in mid-air, and it's almost a mirror image.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
first thing i notice is, Emmitt was notoriously know for carrying the ball in his left hand, i see that Julius prefers it in his right. lastly there should be no doubt that Julius has the break away speed that Emmitt didnt have. great pic

DakAttack

Roy Williams
Reaction score
CowboyChris said:
first thing i notice is, Emmitt was notoriously know for carrying the ball in his left hand, i see that Julius prefers it in his right. lastly there should be no doubt that Julius has the break away speed that Emmitt didnt have. great pic

I've also seen in clips of Julius that he switches the ball alot. But that is a erie looking pic. Lets hope that Julius becomes HALF the runner Emmitt ended up being.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
That is pretty cool!! After the dust has settled a little, I'm starting to get used to the idea of him being here!! :)

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
The first thing I notice is they both have some pretty nice holes to run through in those pictures.

What can i say ... I'm a sucker for trench play.

Tony D

Reaction score
jkbear11 said:
ouch~~~ who is Emmitt stepping on? :D

Looks like Antonio Bryant, must have been that first game against the Texans in Emmitts last year. That huge mouthpiece gave it away.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Can anyone find a picture of Troy Hambrick doing a similar move??? Who thinks he would have jumped over Bryant like Emmitt? LOL

Reaction score
chicago JK said:
Can anyone find a picture of Troy Hambrick doing a similar move??? Who thinks he would have jumped over Bryant like Emmitt? LOL

I think THam would be better in the air, that way there is no grass to trip him up.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
That is pretty cool!! After the dust has settled a little, I'm starting to get used to the idea of him being here!! :)

Yes. I wanted W. Green traded for, or Maurice Clarett, Kevin Jones, or Tatum Bell drafted before J. Jones, but have faith my fan evaluation of running backs is not quite what Bill's, Mo's, Sean's and Jerry's is.

I think Julius will grow on everyone. Fast. ;)
jul2.jpg

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Yes. I wanted W. Green traded for, or Maurice Clarett, Kevin Jones, or Tatum Bell drafted before J. Jones, but have faith my fan evaluation of running backs is not quite what Bill's, Mo's, Sean's and Jerry's is.

jul2.jpg
I certainly hope so HH!! Nice sig line there, what did you think about the Jets draft??

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

jul2.jpg

I am with you on that and I would still like to have Green or Clarett in here. I was hoping to get Bell instead of J.Jones.

TheHustler

Reaction score
those are interesting, however it looks like Emmitt is jumping over Bryant while J Jones just runs funny.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
chicago JK said:

Can anyone find a picture of Hambrick doing any move?

BTW, I bet if that were THam he would've probably tripped over AB. ;)

TheHustler

Reaction score
Rocky12 said:
Can anyone find a picture of Hambrick doing any move?

BTW, I bet if that were THam he would've probably tripped over AB. ;)

bryant was probably blocking downfield, tham never gets out of the backfield.