Interesting photos

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jdnalls said:
Remember that guy Nate Jones that we also drafted?

You better hope he doesn't make the team. ;)

Goooo, Patrick Crayton!

RoyWillisill said:
Cool, i wanna get one. But not sure yet, can you convince me ? :D

7les-do-it.jpg

Clay_Allison

Reaction score
Is his number going to be 22? Seems a bit soon for that. I'd part with 33, considering Jones' running style. It would be nice to see #33 in Dallas breaking off a 70 yard TD run again.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Rockybehri said:
hambrickairsitout.jpg

Hambricktd.jpg

Hambrick.jpg

Touche' ?

Anyways, Its not like he didn't have any moves. Its that he rarley used them. :D
That's pretty funny for some reason, to see pics of hambrick. LOL
Rack, you said you could send your jersey in if Jones' jersey needs a first name initial. Is that true or were you just playing ?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I don't know if you could, but I'll sure as hell try (if he does indeed end up with a "J" in front of the "Jones").

jdnalls

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
hahaha, i think i am gonna pull a nike on this one and do it. :D
I'm going to wait until it's official on whether or not it will be Jones or J. Jones.

jdnalls

Reaction score
Clay_Allison said:
Is his number going to be 22? Seems a bit soon for that. I'd part with 33, considering Jones' running style. It would be nice to see #33 in Dallas breaking off a 70 yard TD run again.
Once again Julius Jones will be wearing #21. #8, #12, #22, and #33 have all be unofficially retired along with a few others.

l209036.jpg

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Rack said:
I don't know if you could, but I'll sure as hell try (if he does indeed end up with a "J" in front of the "Jones").
i think i would like the J. Jones better :D I'll wait i guess Oh well, no big rush, football season is still far away. :(

Clay_Allison

Reaction score
jdnalls said:
Once again Julius Jones will be wearing #21. #8, #12, #22, and #33 have all be unofficially retired along with a few others.

l209036.jpg

Sorry couldn't bring myself to read the whole thread, I am led to believe that #74 will not be worn again in the regular season. #54 should have been retired for Howley and White, but Eh... we didn't retire #20 either.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clay_Allison said:
Sorry couldn't bring myself to read the whole thread, I am led to believe that #74 will not be worn again in the regular season. #54 should have been retired for Howley and White, but Eh... we didn't retire #20 either.

I don't think they'll retire any numbers, ever, officially. When do you draw the line?

Next thing you know we'll have a RB with the number 23A.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Sarge said:
I don't think they'll retire any numbers, ever, officially. When do you draw the line?

Hahahaha... I thought the same thing.. Maybe Emmitt Smith Jr. #122 :eek:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Sarge said:

That's my suggestion. Start using alphabets with numbers once one is retired. But that could only be evoked when all of the numbers associated with running backs 20-39 are used up.