Interesting QB Comparison for this week: Dak v. Wince

bodi

Reaction score
Same way about me? I have agree with the decisions of this team and we are 11-1.......so guess you don't like to win

putting words in my mouth - come talk to me when Philly actually gets a O L INE

you just show up when we have a winning season

a fair weather fan

slomoxn

Reaction score
Wentz has seriously regressed since the first 4 weeks. That is a bad sign for him. It's still an open question whether he ends up being a good player or a bust.

Carson Wentz

1st 4 games: 7 TD's, 1 INT
Last 8 games: 5 TD's, 10 INT's
Without me looking at the schedule could his decline be the difference of playing better teams now also?

gmoney112

Reaction score
Without me looking at the schedule could his decline be the difference of playing better teams now also?

The difference is, once teams got some film on him and the fact he only throws the ball further than 5 yards on certain routes, he got incredibly easy to defend.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

a fair weather fan
I have been around all last year. What are you even talking about, you should look how long I have actually been here. Come to think about it is the first time I have seen you on here.

Go be salty your boy Wentz is garbage and was all hype

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

a fair weather fan
And no you said you would take Wentz over Dak anyday and that's foolish. Hint the reason I'm glad you don't make decisions so you can keep Wentz in your mouth

bodi

Reaction score
And no you said you would take Wentz over Dak anyday and that's foolish. Hint the reason I'm glad you don't make decisions so you can keep Wentz in your mouth

Come talk to me in 3 years fair weather fan

slomoxn

Reaction score
Funny how Wentz gets a pass, I'm not even going to compare him to Dakota; Romo, with that cheese shredder online he played behind in his first few years starting was crucified- BY THIS BOARD! Even though he had a piece meal line and unreliable receivers. Why is Wentz so special? Number 1 draft status or what but people are going out of their way to give him a pass that Romo never had, to the point of chow wing him over our qb who even with this line still has to, throw to the open receiver, make smart plays, protect the ball, and make plays with his legs, Wentz hasn't been sacked a whole hell of a lot I don't believe, so maybe some people just don't like Dak at all and just prefer a project to a winner.

bodi

Reaction score
Stop it with that crap. Give Dak and Zeke the Giggles defense, and what do you have? Doesn't matter. The teams are what they are. We got Dak, and the Giggles got Alex Smith.

oh ok I will just cause you say so

bodi

Reaction score
Dont think you know what fair weather fan is. I have been on this forum longer then you, more posts then you, more likes then you, more active then you and know more about Dallas and football in general then you. Glad to see you come out the closet to talk about Wentz

oh please never say you on here before this year SKIPPIY

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He played the Bengals today. We can compare how he and Dak did against the same defense.

Cmp Att
Cmp% Yds TD Int Rat
Prescott 18 24 75.00 227 1 0 117.9
Wentz 36 60 60.00 308 1 3 58.2

Keep in mind, Wentz weapons drop the ball and cause him to throw interceptions in weeks 5-12 (they didn't before, but they started to in week 5).

kevm3

Reaction score
Wentz hit the rookie wall. I think he'll be better next year, especially if they give him a few more players on offense. I'm still rolling with Dak. It's amazing we got him, Zeke and at least another 1st rounder for the price of Wentz.