Interesting Rumor Floating Around the Combine Pertaining to Jerry's All-In Approach

khiladi

Reaction score
way too much smoke now and this is why I watch jon machota's clips for myself. Jerry says one thing and the way it's typed in an article is not the same way he presents himself. Jerry had been advised by Jimmy that if he wants another championship don't hitch your wagon to the major culture changer in Dallas - a perennial loser in Dak and not letting him waste the years of Micah. What else would Jimmy say - he has publicly said Dak is a one read QB on Fox and likes MM.
People forgot that “early read” comment by Jimmy. Witten also said it from the booth, before he returned. The offense itself is as designed for him to beak pocket after his early reads weren’t there, which was mentioned by Chris Collinsworth.

khiladi

Reaction score

There is no all in and there will be no changes. Just another year of re-signing mediocre players and stupidly expecting the results in January to be different...

This has been their philosophy for years. He’s basically saying they are building through the draft. Or they’ll just try and get value at multiple positions than spend a lot of money on one contract.

Last edited:

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Jerry is milking all you fools like cattle. He literally said his job is to get people talking about us and here we are in the off-season again eating Jerry's slop.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are just going to complain about whoever comes in. Once Dak is gone you will have nothing to talk about. What are you going to do?
He won't start complaining until he's done gloating about Dak being gone. He'll claim the new guy is so much better, no matter how bad he is, until the guy misses the playoffs.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
when he gets extended you guys can celebrate your second Super Bowl. I hate poor ole Rush had to be you guys first, but that is how it works for you guys.
screw the team.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Dak fans still like “If Dak wins the SB, they’ll still hate”.. living in imaginary scenarios to defend Dak are not a very solid way to defend the guy.
The fact you read my post and immediately came to the conclusion that it is somehow a defense for Dak just shows you how much Dak matters to you.

Ain't that sweet.
:muttley:

mahoneybill

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see just how much influence Jimmy has,,, Jimmy was ruthless and single-minded in the quest to win, Jerry is the polar of opposite- he's sentimental and enjoys the relationships with the players... sorry, just saying what's in my head, most of you see the same things, the smart ones anyway :p
Great take on Jimmy. He had Troy but still brought in Walsh who played for him

kskboys

Reaction score
what you're saying is right, so why do you think it took so long to finally draft a DT in the first round, because it's not a SEXY pick, it's a much much important pick, but you can't get fan buzz up with a DT the way you can with a CB/Rb/Wr etc. It sucks my friend, the SMART teams that have had success over the years prioritize these things and you see the results
Even worse. Jerry does not understand the value of DT's, nor does he have a clue what to look for or what talent is when looking at DT's.