8-8
8-8
8-8 (8-7 with Romo)
12-4 (12-3)

0 losing seasons
5 winning seasons (4 playoff years)
3 .500 seasons

So 8-8 was not tbe norm, but the low point

Yes it was the low point but between that and the 9-7 seasons 5 of the 8 you finished pretty much the same so it was the norm missing the playoffs but not being able to draft high either .

Blackrain

Reaction score
That's a fair statement my only point was we were only 8-8 those seasons because of Tony without him we were easily 3-13 or 4-12 teams, especially in 2011 and 2012, by 2013 i think the team started to turn a corner

I agree the team was pretty close . Tony had a short window before his back really started to give him trouble and he did everything humanly possible to win that Green Bay game . Dez and Murray didn't give him help when he needed it most . That was a very winnable game .

jay94

Reaction score
Crayton dropped a significant pass as well that would have likely been 7 points even for his slow *** against the Giants. It definitely would have changed that game.

staubach24

Reaction score
He will go down as the Cowboys biggest wasted opportunity in the end. Plenty good enough to win a title with yet little help in other areas to help achieve it :(
AAAAAAAMEN!!! If Tony was guilty of anything, it was bad timing as far as his career was concerned. His first 3 years, he holds a clipboard while Bill Parcells plays lead feet guys like Drew Bledsoe and Vinny Testaverde because he does not believe in playing rookies. He finally relents and Tony takes an underachieving team to the playoffs. And then in his later years when injuries slowed him, Dallas finally has an offensive line to be proud of and Zeke and he gets hurt on the 3rd play of pre-season. Any QB will tell you that his best friend is a solid running game. His speech giving the job to Dak was the classiest thing I've seen in a while. Oh and by the way, when he was healthy enough to play, and wanted an open competition for the starter job, he was denied. Why???

DFWJC

Reaction score
Crayton dropped a significant pass as well that would have likely been 7 points even for his slow *** against the Giants. It definitely would have changed that game.
Yeah. There were two others as well that day.
Dude was snakebit.
He literally threw the game-winner in that game. Laid it right out there for Crayton to run under...only for it not to happen.

He did make mistakes too though...
Team wins and team losses