ESisback

Reaction score
I’ll offer you the same deal as I did to Ranched above

I bet you chicken out just like he will

you Dak homies
I’ll offer you the same deal as I did to Ranched above

I bet you chicken out just like he will

you Dak homies live talking out of both sides of your mouth

Chicken out?!? To do what? Dak Homies?!? That’s cute. How about Cowboy Homies?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I’m really not that worried about WR. There may not be a clear cut top 10 #1 type guy right now but it’s a sold group with pretty good depth and a few undrafted rookies that could surprise and be able to contribute. Once Gallop is back and ready to go full speed, it will be a good group but I will agree that Pollard needs to be a focal point and used a lot more. He should get equal reps with Zeke and be in there a lot at the same time in a 2back set or split out wide. I’d like to see them keep Zeke fresher for the 4th quarter and let him pound on tired defenses when we have a lead.

ESisback

Reaction score
your post already has the usual excuses built into it

“plays well”

all great QBs are judged on their post season success. Tgat is a fact. Yet Dak homies want to judge him based on his stat padding

how about we agree right that if Dak leads us to the NFCCG in 2022 (I’m not even saying win it) I will agree that Dak is a great QB and paid approximately but if he doesn’t you will agree that he’s just an overpaid mediocre QB?

Deal?

I bet you won’t agree and will find up with the usual excuses

IMHO, Dak is somewhere between between #10 and #15. Lesser QBs have played in the Super Bowl. I root for him because he is currently the Cowboys’ QB1. All players are overpaid. You know who has more value? Nurses, cops, firefighters, teachers, truck drivers, farmers, veterans, other medical folks, frontline infrastructure, etc. That’s my opinion, and it carries as much weight as yours. Label it in whatever way gets you off.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:hammer: for many reasons and one is the same to why AC missed 2 games last year plus what he said after he left..there were words...

5ktat2.jpg

You seem very tolerant.

I salute Cole Beasley.

_sturt_

Reaction score
nuclear option of Tony Pollard

Fun choice of words. I chuckled.

Okay, but so I would understand the opinion, "No, don't make Pollard a full-time WR until Gallup gets back."

But why is it a bad idea to think of him as being incorporated into the rotation... ie, "bullpen by committee"... with the other two veteran options, Washington and Brown (... aside: I don't take anyone unproven into the equation until they either can boast being a 3rd round pick or better, or have shown merit in training camp at minimum).

Again, if I get my way, there's another vet that will factor in eventually... but there's a good chance I don't, and it's easy for me to imagine Kellen Moore thinking to himself "okay, they've been asking for more Pollard opportunities... Gallup being out gives me a chance to make that happen."

visionary

Reaction score
IMHO, Dak is somewhere between between #10 and #15. Lesser QBs have played in the Super Bowl. I root for him because he is currently the Cowboys’ QB1. All players are overpaid. You know who has more value? Nurses, cops, firefighters, teachers, truck drivers, farmers, veterans, other medical folks, frontline infrastructure, etc. That’s my opinion, and it carries as much weight as yours. Label it in whatever way gets you off.

this we can agree on

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fun choice of words. I chuckled.

Okay, but so I would understand the opinion, "No, don't make Pollard a full-time WR until Gallup gets back."

But why is it a bad idea to think of him as being incorporated into the rotation... ie, "bullpen by committee"... with the other two veteran options, Washington and Brown (... aside: I don't take anyone unproven into the equation until they either can boast being a 3rd round pick or better, or have shown merit in training camp at minimum).

Again, if I get my way, there's another vet that will factor in eventually... but there's a good chance I don't, and it's easy for me to imagine Kellen Moore thinking to himself "okay, they've been asking for more Pollard opportunities... Gallup being out gives me a chance to make that happen."

Pollard's not a WR. To expect him to step up in a role he hasn't played isn't the best option. You're far more likely to get production from the rookie.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we trying to create the perception that with only Lamb, Washington and Tolbert that Prescott is somehow short handed?

Aaron Rodgers would love to have that trio.

starfan1

Reaction score
And if Dak plays well, you'll still find something to nit pick and keep hating on him. Homers support, haters hate.....it is what it is.
I really dont mind these folks critiqing dak he has earned some of his critisism its the turning everything into a dak bash thread that we could do without.