Introducing the Worked-Shoot Era of WWE

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I think you're right..that name sounds right. Thanks. It was back in the day when Taker wore his hair over his eyes...gloves. The story worked & was fun. And they were good friends so it was fun for them. And sadly the guy passed..young. Too much of that in wrestling.

Ren

Reaction score
Sin Cara vs Sin Cara is happening

I read some spoilers from the SD taping and Mistico is back

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;4096943 said:
I'm jealous! Sounds like fun. I bet your son thinks you're the coolest dad ever. The live shows are loud & fun. Your son will love to see Cena & you bigger boys can check out the divas..:->

lol. Yeah it's going to be great.

Also because our Birthdays are about 2 weeks prior to the event and we're both getting the new CM Punk T-Shirt for our Birthday. He'll likely wear one of his Cena ones to the event but I'll be wearing my new "Best in the World" t-shirt for sure.

Ren

Reaction score
Real-Sin-Cara-Return-Back-300x225.png

I can't wait for this one

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Ren;4111849 said:
Sin Cara vs Sin Cara is happening

I read some spoilers from the SD taping and Mistico is back

Yea I was talking about that a few weeks ago .....the funny thing is the feud these guys have had for a while even in Mexico.

Hunico was using the name Mystico and was sued ..... so he changed it to Hunico.

There is supposedly some legitimate heat between them ..... wonder if they have patched it up.

Ren

Reaction score
zrinkill;4112030 said:
Yea I was talking about that a few weeks ago .....the funny thing is the feud these guys have had for a while even in Mexico.

Hunico was using the name Mystico and was sued ..... so he changed it to Hunico.

There is supposedly some legitimate heat between them ..... wonder if they have patched it up.

It goes deeper then that, apparently Hunico auditioned for CMLL and had to sell them on his gimmick which was Mistico. CMLL never called him back and a few months later Mistico shows up as the character Hunico pitched them for him self. To make matters worse CMLL sued Hunico for the name as he was also using it locally in Juarez.

This according to a blog El hijo del Santo wrote last week, he claims CMLL stole his gimmick and gave it to Mistico.

The more i read about this stuff the more it seems that Hunico is the one that's been constantly screwed over in all of this, i hope for his sake he gets to stay in WWE once this feud is all over with

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Ren;4112051 said:
i hope for his sake he gets to stay in WWE once this feud is all over with

I think he will ...... his style is more suited to WWE and he can actually speak English fluently.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The latest issue of Power Slam features an interview with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and the WWE Hall of Famer is asked if he envisages himself returning to the squared circle for one more match. “Awww, man. Look, I’ll tell you this much: If I was going to do anything in WWE, I’d do something with Punk,” he responded. “Like I said, I love what he’s doing, and there’s a lot of parallels. I’m not saying it’s definitely going to happen, but if I could cherry-pick my opponent, and all the stars lined up, I’d love to work a program with him.”

http://wrestleheat.com/steve-austin-wrestle-bid-meet-cm-punk=11721

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I would think Steve has enough stroke in the company to get whatever he wants...health permitting. I would not risk it myself with his neck issues but that is just me.