Introducing the Worked-Shoot Era of WWE

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
zrinkill;4079475 said:
Its not Flair ...... its the horrible writers at TNA.

When Flair comes back to WWE eventually ....... he will be the same as he always was on the Mic.

Possibly. I don't think they write out his whole promo though. No one does that with top guys. Everyone goes with bullet points for top guys.

The only guys, anywhere, who get whole promos written are guys who suck at it like Morrison.

DallasGirl50;4079837 said:
I wish he had just stayed retired...wwe gave him that big sendoff with the Taker tribute and all. It is abundantly obvious that Ric is revered by almost every wrestler in the business. I guess the money was just too much to pass up. It gags me that Sting is in such a foolish gimmick. Yuck.

I do too. I thought he could have went out right there and went out in a very positive way. I liked it so much better. I hate that the guy just has to be in it the way he is.

Romo 2 Austin;4080280 said:
It's not the writers, because infact unlike WWE, TNA doesn't script the promos. They give the wrestlers bullet points to hit.

Always taking shots at TNA, yet im the blind one.

Read the above quote.

No one, including WWE, writes full promos for the top guys like Punk or Flair or any of them. They're given bullet points and allowed to go.

That's pretty much standard and has been for many many many years.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4081918 said:
Possibly. I don't think they write out his whole promo though. No one does that with top guys. Everyone goes with bullet points for top guys.

The only guys, anywhere, who get whole promos written are guys who suck at it like Morrison.

I just mean he does not have much to work with ..... they are the ones who gave him this horrible character angle and he is doing the best he can with it ...... like Sting and his stupid joker gimmick that the little kids love so much.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
zrinkill;4082063 said:
I just mean he does not have much to work with ..... they are the ones who gave him this horrible character angle and he is doing the best he can with it ...... like Sting and his stupid joker gimmick that the little kids love so much.

Ahhh, gotcha. Yeah I can agree with that for sure. I just can't understand what they're doing with these guys.

Same thing with Joe, Angle, and AJ. I just don't get why they're wasting these guys when there are such better ways to use them.

And yes, before you complain R2A that Angle is the champion, I realise that. I just don't like how they're going about it and how theyr'e tieing him in with Hogan and Immortal. It's a waste of Kurt and it does nothing for Kurt.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4082077 said:
Ahhh, gotcha. Yeah I can agree with that for sure. I just can't understand what they're doing with these guys.

Same thing with Joe, Angle, and AJ. I just don't get why they're wasting these guys when there are such better ways to use them.

And yes, before you complain R2A that Angle is the champion, I realise that. I just don't like how they're going about it and how theyr'e tieing him in with Hogan and Immortal. It's a waste of Kurt and it does nothing for Kurt.

my nephew told me Joe has gotten really fat..don't know because I am not watching presently but hasn't he always been fat? I mean I wouldn't say that to his face but he's never been buff that I have ever seen. Thought that was funny...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
According to WWE's website Santino Marella suffered a separated shoulder from a car accident last night.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hostile;4082632 said:
According to WWE's website Santino Marella suffered a separated shoulder from a car accident last night.

He was driving home from his barber's shop when he was hit by another vehicle.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;4082577 said:
my nephew told me Joe has gotten really fat..don't know because I am not watching presently but hasn't he always been fat? I mean I wouldn't say that to his face but he's never been buff that I have ever seen. Thought that was funny...

He might be but I wouldn't say its much more than he's always been. He probably doesn't care much at this point cause hogan and bish don't give two ounces of piss about him and he's being very poorly used and forgotten.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4085280 said:
He might be but I wouldn't say its much more than he's always been. He probably doesn't care much at this point cause hogan and bish don't give two ounces of piss about him and he's being very poorly used and forgotten.

Well I guess Mark Henry could be considered fat as well & I wouldn't tell him that to his face either! He's the biggest burliest man I think I have ever seen. I thought it was funny they said Joe was fat..he's never been buff that I know of.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;4085335 said:
Well I guess Mark Henry could be considered fat as well & I wouldn't tell him that to his face either! He's the biggest burliest man I think I have ever seen. I thought it was funny they said Joe was fat..he's never been buff that I know of.

Nah he hasn't. He's always been a fatty. But he performs well. I've often wondered what the guy might be able to do if he took his health serious and lost that weight and got into seriously good shape.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
After the eight-man match ended on RAW last night, Alberto Del Rio was chased away by John Cena. CM Punk’s music hit and he came down to mess with Ricardo Rodriguez. Punk brought Ricardo in the ring and was joined by Cena. They gave him the thumbs down and an Attitude Adjustment. Cena and Punk stared each other down. Cena extended his hand for Punk to shake. Finally, Punk shook Cena’s hand and raised each others arms. They both met fans at ringside and signed autographs to end the show.

http://wrestleheat.com/kevin-nash-fired-wwe-happened-raw-air=11410

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Punk looks very thin...I think he's one of the funniest guys on the mic ever. What Cena lacks (to me) in having an edge Punk has in spades....the divas bore me to tears....that Indian guy with Khali is horrid. He was already falling before he even got hit. He needs to work on his ring work if they keep him. Awful! I wish Taker would come back.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Mick Foley former WWE and TNA star did an interview with Brian Fritz of BetweentheRopes.com

How he would describe his time in TNA Wrestling: It was frustrating. It was enjoyable. It was great for my family. It was a great way of life for three years as far as being home and not having to entertain too many commitments. But it was a little frustrating.

On getting back with another promotion like WWE: I’m looking forward to the prospect of doing something soon on television again. I have no idea when that might be but I think it will be in the next several months.

On whether or not he would like to do broadcast work again: (laughs) You know what? I’m not ruling it out. I’m not ruling it out. Sometimes I think at the end of my run in TNA I wonder what would have happened if I had would have been just a little more willing to accept the job under the terms, under those unusual terms that WWE broadcasters have. And the truth is JR and I would be a pretty good team and I’d be really woven into that fabric of week to week television. And I doubt that being yelled at would even bother me any more. I might be willing to give it a try. You never know. Stranger things have happened.

http://wrestleheat.com/mick-foley-calls-tna-run-frustrating-talks-wwe-future=11431

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;4082063 said:

:lmao2:

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4082077 said:

Truth. Creative depts in WWE and TNA need MASSIVE overhauls.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;4090929 said:
Case in point to something I posted a week ago.

Case in point that you just babble on to hear yourself talk.

You want to compare TNA and WWE in which company panders to little children more? Its not even close big guy.

Such a doof.. lol.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4090937 said:
Case in point that you just babble on to hear yourself talk. Such a doof.. lol.

This is funny coming from someone like you.

Now go high five with those other guys banned from this forum.