Invade Redsk*ns Training Camp!

dal0789

Reaction score
Danny White said:
All D.C. area Cowboys fans...

Last year, we had our first annual visit to Redsk*ns Training Camp in Ashburn, VA to check out the enemy.

The trip was so successful and the response so overwhelming that I thought I'd see if people are interested in going again this year.

I'm targeting Wednesday, August 2 as the date I'm going, and if anyone else is interested hopefully we can meet up there, scout out the Skins, and maybe grab a beer at Dominion Brew Pub afterwards.

It opens to the public at 4:00 p.m., and if you want to go, you have to go to www.Commanders.com and pre-register to get an "invitation."

Thats the same day me and some friends are going haha this should be entertaning.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I will be invading Giants camp.

MossBurner

Reaction score
Hostile said:
What a ridiculous question.

I just don't understand why a Cowboys fan would want to go to Commanders practices! Going to watch TO and the Boys practice would be miserable for me. What would an opposing fan get out of it? If you want to 'scout' the Skins, watch preseason games.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MossBurner said:
I just don't understand why a Cowboys fan would want to go to Commanders practices! Going to watch TO and the Boys practice would be miserable for me. What would an opposing fan get out of it? If you want to 'scout' the Skins, watch preseason games.
Says the man who comes to a Cowboys forum.

You're just chalk full of contradictions and hypocrisy aren't you?

superpunk

Reaction score
MossBurner said:

Some people enjoy football, in any form.

superpunk

Reaction score
Hostile said:

buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :lmao:

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Danny White said:
No kidding... of course I will.

I'm sure he's sitting on pins and needles waiting for my out-of-focus pictures taken from the back of a pack of pot-bellied Clinton Portis wannabes.

Bill: "Hmmmm, so they're stretching and running sprints. We'll have to incorporate this into our gameplan! Mwahhh haaaa haaaa."

Zimmy: "It looks like they're going to have that number 8 guy throwing the ball to those little short guys on the outside. How can we exploit this information?"
You forgot to mention that they look at those grainy pictures while stroking a hairless cat & crooking a pinky to their mouths!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Says the BOY who comes to a Cowboys forum.

Fixed...

MossBurner

Reaction score
Hostile said:

I think there's a big difference there. Some opposing fans like to explore their differences of opinion. Going to watch the other team practice is a different situation altogether.

arync

Reaction score
I live in Ashburn so I'll go and throw eggs at the coaches and players

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
MossBurner said:
I think there's a big difference there. Some opposing fans like to explore their differences of opinion. Going to watch the other team practice is a different situation altogether.

Why is that?

Cowboy fans are not afraid to go to other teams training camps!

The Cowboys are America's Team...there are more Cowboy fans then you think!

Plus, Cowboy fans are't scared to go anywhere! Maybe you RedStinks are...but not a Cowboy fan...or a Cowboy Team!

:dissskin: Here, have some tea, with your biscuit!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MossBurner said:
I enjoy watching football. After a long off-season without the NFL, I'm craving football in any form. I'll probalby watch every pre-season game I can get ahold of on the NFL Network, I'll start watching NFL tonight every night, and for one afternoon for about two hours, I'll watch the Commanders practice. I'm not sure why this is so unbelievable for you.

Believe me, if I could go to the Cowboys training camp, I would but that would be pretty expensive and inconvenient since I live in Virginia. It just so happens that my commute every day takes me past Commander park, so why the heck wouldn't I stop by one afternoon to watch practice?

I'm not sure why this is so difficult to grasp.

playit12

Reaction score
Sorry I'm late to this party (Darn life getting in the way of my BB reading), but count me in. I was at the inagural viewing last year and came back with a rather lengthy "scouting report". Of course I remember saying that Ramsey was making all of the throws and had a bullet arm while Brunell was lofting every pass he attempted... so we'll see what my report is worth this year.

Any day is fine, just PM me or call.

I'm going to bring the new camera this year, so perhaps I can get some good shots. Maybe this will be an excuse to get that 1.4 extender I've been eyeing.

MossBurner

Reaction score
Danny White said:
I enjoy watching football. After a long off-season without the NFL, I'm craving football in any form. I'll probalby watch every pre-season game I can get ahold of on the NFL Network, I'll start watching NFL tonight every night, and for one afternoon for about two hours, I'll watch the Commanders practice. I'm not sure why this is so unbelievable for you.

Believe me, if I could go to the Cowboys training camp, I would but that would be pretty expensive and inconvenient since I live in Virginia. It just so happens that my commute every day takes me past Commander park, so why the heck wouldn't I stop by one afternoon to watch practice?

I'm not sure why this is so difficult to grasp.

I hear where you're coming from about craving NFL football. I will certainly watch as many preseason games as I can (from the 49ers to the Commanders and Cowboys). However, I would not go to watch any team practice except for the Commanders. That's me, though.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
It's not that Commanders camp is neccesarily crowded, just that about 14 fatazz crossdressing trannies take up all the space

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MossBurner said:
Some Cowboys fans don't live in Oxnard, California to be able to go to a Cowboys practice.

This really isn't rocket science MossFlamer.

These guys are avid fotball fans who are starved to see some football. Even if that means going to a rival team's practice. No different than visiting a rival team's forum no matter how much you want to try and spin it.

Can I clear up anything else that is confusing for you? Or is this still boggling your mind? Want to look at ink blots?

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
MossBurner said:

You are just a closet Cowboys fan come out and join the good side were very accepting!

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
Man, I'm so craved for football I'll watch Pop Warner with intense enthusiasm. :( I don't see anything wrong with someone watching their team's rival practice as long as their not going to start crap.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
MossBurner said:
I hear where you're coming from about craving NFL football. I will certainly watch as many preseason games as I can (from the 49ers to the Commanders and Cowboys). However, I would not go to watch any team practice except for the Commanders. That's me, though.

yep thats you..........

I will be driving 20 minutes probably about 4 or 5 times to watch the Commanders tc i will take lots of pictures of formations and all kinds of secret things and then send these pictures to not only the cowboys but also the other 12 opponents of the Commanders.