Invade Redsk*ns Training Camp!

ghost

Reaction score
Is training camp going to accmplish mch? I mean, face it, what are you gonna do, sell our "secrets" that we would throw around in a public practice to Tuna?

SkinsFanMania

Reaction score
Danny White said:
All D.C. area Cowboys fans...

Last year, we had our first annual visit to Redsk*ns Training Camp in Ashburn, VA to check out the enemy.

The trip was so successful and the response so overwhelming that I thought I'd see if people are interested in going again this year.."

Not sure how you can consider last years trip in "scouting the enemy" such a success considering the amount of wins you had against the Skins last year, but with all due respect I can atleast say that I respect the Cowboys and their fans.

I can't say the same for the Eagles and their fans. Good luck to all in your 2006 season and good luck in "scouting out the enemy"

SkinsFanMania

Reaction score
5Stars said:
So...how much money is the Midget charging this year to see training camp?

:lmao: What a freaking joke!

Training camp is free and their was only 1 year where there was a charge. Definitly a mistake, which he learned from. I'm sure Jerry Jones never made a mistake.

jrockster77

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Let me help you with this logic....

You see, the money, as you have pointed out, was not the real issue...if you wanted to have fun, then you spend a little, maybe...

What Lil Midget forgot was that...anyone who paid to come in and watch could and would include scouts and spies from other teams to watch and see what was going down...and there was NOTHING the Midget could do about it, until it was to late and every team that attended saw what the RedStinks were all about...

That was why it was a bad idea to charge money to come see training camp...

:star:

Sooo....by your logic, scouts and spies from other teams won't go to free minicamps?? Makes a lot of sense.

PS -- I don't know how serious you guys are about "scouting the Commanders," but if you think the Skins are going to reveal the meat of the offense and defense in a training camp session that's open to the public, you don't know much about Joe Gibbs and co. Very secretive.

playit12

Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
Sooo....by your logic, scouts and spies from other teams won't go to free minicamps?? Makes a lot of sense.

PS -- I don't know how serious you guys are about "scouting the Commanders," but if you think the Skins are going to reveal the meat of the offense and defense in a training camp session that's open to the public, you don't know much about Joe Gibbs and co. Very secretive.

I'm sure you realize that "scouting" is just for our own amusement. Especially for those of us in the DC area, we see a lot of Skin's Games. It's always nice to know something about the team.

As for not learning anything, I don't think that's true...

Here are some things I learned from last years camp. Some of this might seem obvious to you as a fan, but according to CPND, it was certainly not obvious before camp broke.

The team didn't have any linebackers of merit behind Marshall and MW (Lavar was hurt).
The team lacked at depth in the corner too, and many of the starters were already dinged and not fully participating.
Campbell was not ready to play in the offense. He held the ball much longer and was way too slow on his reads compared to the other two QBs
Brunell didn't have any chemistry with Patten and Ramsey didn't have any with Moss.
Portis put on weight and was running more downhill
Taylor was out of shape (He was being pulled every other play by the end of practices, while other DBs were playing full sets. He was also sucking wind and bent over between plays)

I'm sure there was more... look for threads started by me about a year ago if you want to read what I wrote.

You can tell a lot of from seeing the players in person.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
MossBurner said:
I just don't understand why a Cowboys fan would want to go to Commanders practices! Going to watch TO and the Boys practice would be miserable for me. What would an opposing fan get out of it? If you want to 'scout' the Skins, watch preseason games.

that's because there are alot of fans on here who live in PA, VA and MD, so it'd be easier to watch Commander TC instead of having to go all the way to California

superpunk

Reaction score
Apparently, in order to be a Commanders fan, you must be incapable of picking up on subtle, tongue in cheek statements.

Newsflash. We are not "scouting" the Commanders. We like football. As is evident by our presence on an internet football forum, we REALLY like football. Training camp is a nice, FREE outlet, to see some football. It is a nice, FREE outlet, for me to take my little brother, and maybe let him have some nice memories, of seeing NFL stars he sees on TV, up close and personal.

So, what I'm saying is, take your snide, stupid comments, and ***.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Wow.

There are some dense people in this thread.

And what a coincidence! They seem to be Commander fans.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Superpunk said:
Apparently, in order to be a Commanders fan, you must be incapable of picking up on subtle, tongue in cheek statements.

Newsflash. We are not "scouting" the Commanders. We like football. As is evident by our presence on an internet football forum, we REALLY like football. Training camp is a nice, FREE outlet, to see some football. It is a nice, FREE outlet, for me to take my little brother, and maybe let him have some nice memories, of seeing NFL stars he sees on TV, up close and personal.

So, what I'm saying is, take your snide, stupid comments, and ***.

Superpunk=SuperPWNER?

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
Vintage said:
Wow.

There are some dense people in this thread.

And what a coincidence! They seem to be Commander fans.

So true.

It has been my observings that Deadskin fans is absolute most unsmartest fans on the world including internet sistematics.

I laughs and mock they're mushy mule brains with great gusto and glee often while drinking myself into a stew pour with much funnings and nasty talk and thinkings of pretty ladies with big hind parts and most of they're teeth to boot.

Quite fun on hot lazey days and especially sundays with no footballings two watch.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
leotisbrown said:
So true.

It has been my observings that Deadskin fans is absolute most unsmartest fans on the world including internet sistematics.

I laughs and mock they're mushy mule brains with great gusto and glee often while drinking myself into a stew pour with much funnings and nasty talk and thinkings of pretty ladies with big hind parts and most of they're teeth to boot.

Quite fun on hot lazey days and especially sundays with no footballings two watch.
You slay me, leo.:lmao2:

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
So true.

hahaha, i couldn't agree more!!

xsamhainx_999

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
It's not that Commanders camp is neccesarily crowded, just that about 14 fatazz crossdressing trannies take up all the space

A Cowboy fan making fat jokes? Dallas is the 5th FATTEST city in the country! In fact 40% of the top ten obese cities in the U.S are in Texas.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
I think you guys should go for it.

I've gone a few times over the past few years, and its always been a blast.

Something interesting about watching Special Teams drills, eh? ;)

Seriously, go for it. Then roll up to Philly training camp with your T.O. jersey's :)

xsamhainx_999

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Says the man who comes to a Cowboys forum.

You're just chalk full of contradictions and hypocrisy aren't you?

You can't compare going to a internet forum & going to a training camp. Clicking on a website is hardly an effort compared to actually organizing people to drive out in the heat & humidity to watch a team you don't like practice for a long period of time. Hours > Minutes. I don't see how Moss is contradicting himself.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
xsamhainx_999 said:
A Cowboy fan making fat jokes? Dallas is the 5th FATTEST city in the country! In fact 40% of the top ten obese cities in the U.S are in Texas.

note to self: not all Cowboy fans hail from Dallas, or even Texas for that matter