Is anyone listening to this idiot Hansen?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;1368490 said:
Oh, and most everyone has probably seen this but it bears watching again just to confirm what an egotistical idiot this man is:

Leave Jerry out of this.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1368507 said:
Leave Jerry out of this.

Still waiting on a reply popgun. Do you need to wait until after Hansens show tommorrow to reply?

Just let us know when he gives you your opinion ok?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Good old Hansen. I loved when a caller called him out about his love for Norv, and that he wanted Norv personally as if Jerry's going to do it just cause he said he wanted Norv.

Hansen = Alcoholic/loser.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;1368478 said:
That is a serious question...why don't you answer him and the rest of us instead of spewing meaningless garbage you hear from the media....Come on I'm sure you have something breath taking to say about why it was dysfunctional...man up and say it instead of just repeating what you heard.

No, it's not a serious question. It was asked in bad faith. You may like the fact that we ended up with Wade, but no one in their right mind can like how we got there. That much is self-evident. You don't place a higher priority on hiring a little-known coordinator before your head coach. Period. You don't make your head coach accept any coach or player he doesn't want. Period. You don't bring guys into town without telling us if they're being interviewed for the top job or the defensive coordinator position. Period. You don't drag this out to such an extent that valuable guys like Greg Manusky are lost to other teams. Period. And you don't stand up at a press conference, shed a few fake tears, and tell the fans that Wade is your guy despite the fact that you interviewed a ton of guys after him. Double period. We should not be happy, excited or bummed (pardon the pun) about this hire. The appropriate response is wariness and skepticism. Wade gets our support, but Jerry's clueless as ever. Any other GM with his track record would have been canned years ago. Pride goeth before the team's fall.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1368571 said:
No, it's not a serious question. It was asked in bad faith. You may like the fact that we ended up with Wade, but no one in their right mind can like how we got there. That much is self-evident. You don't place a higher priority on hiring a little-known coordinator before your head coach. Period. You don't make your head coach accept any coach or player he doesn't want. Period. You don't bring guys into town without telling us if they're being interviewed for the top job or the defensive coordinator position. Period. You don't drag this out to such as extent that valuable guys like Greg Manusky are lost to other teams. Period. And you don't stand up at a press conference, shed a few fake tears, and tell the fans that Wade is your guy despite the fact that you interviewed a ton of guys after him. Double period. We should not be happy, excited or bummed (pardon the pun) about this hire. The appropriate response is wariness and skepticism. Wade gets our support, but Jerry's clueless as ever. Any other GM with his track record would have been canned years ago. Pride goeth before the team's fall.

luckily we havent hired a coordinator

evryone interviwed as a HC

you probably didnt know who manunsky was last week :laugh1:

be honest bb. there was NO hire that would have made you happy, unless hansen told you to be happy

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Im sorry but after watching Jones at the presser i saw anything but an arrogant man up on that stage. I really do believe that he knows the last decade have been a failure and feels personally responsible. You dont cry because you announce your new head coach if youre arrogant. You do it because youre trying your hardest and youre not sure if its good enough.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1368525 said:
Still waiting on a reply popgun. Do you need to wait until after Hansens show tommorrow to reply?

Just let us know when he gives you your opinion ok?

Hansen's great. What's that phrase again? Speaking truth to power? He's the best at it. JJT's a close second. Your problem, in addition to being a disgraceful shill, is that you equate attacks on Jerry with attacks on the team. The two are not synonymous, Gomer. Hansen's been on the scene since 1980, is connected like crazy, and knows more about the inner workings of the team than you can ever dream of. And you're ... where, exactly? In your mom's basement? Advantage: Dale. More like a blowout.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1368587 said:
be honest bb. there was NO hire that would have made you happy, unless hansen told you to be happy

Be honest, BigD. You'd cut off your left arm before lobbing any criticism Jerry way, no matter how deserving. If I'm sick, you're sicker.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1368597 said:
Hansen's great. What's that phrase again? Speaking truth to power? He's the best at it.
:laugh2: If you had credibility you would have just lost it. Hansen isnt speaking truth to anyone he is like a jilted girlfiriend talking smack about her ex behind his back.

Your problem, in addition to being a disgraceful shill, is that you equate attacks on Jerry with attacks on the team.

No my problem with Hensen is he is nothing but a hateful person who is mad the Cowboys fired him. He does attack the team, and coaches, and Jerry and anyone associated with it THAT is why YOU like him.

The two are not synonymous, Gomer. Hansen's been on the scene since 1980, is connected like crazy, and knows more about the inner workings of the team than you can ever dream of. And you're ... where, exactly? In your mom's basement? Advantage: Dale. More like a blowout.

He knows nothing about the inner workings of the team why do you think he is so mad they didnt hire Norv? With Norv he had an in. Without Norv he is the same thing he has been the last few years a has been living off the little bit of a name he has left.

The only thing Hansen is connected to is his own ego and the other end of your umbilical cord

Mansta54

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1368612 said:
:laugh2: If you had credibility you would have just lost it. Hansen isnt speaking truth to anyone he is like a jilted girlfiriend talking smack about her ex behind his back.

No my problem with Hensen is he is nothing but a hateful person who is mad the Cowboys fired him. He does attack the team, and coaches, and Jerry and anyone associated with it THAT is why YOU like him.

He knows nothing about the inner workings of the team why do you think he is so mad they didnt hire Norv? With Norv he had an in. Without Norv he is the same thing he has been the last few years a has been living off the little bit of a name he has left.

The only thing Hansen is connected to is his own ego and the other end of your umbilical cord

:lmao2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1368611 said:
Be honest, BigD. You'd cut off your left arm before lobbing any criticism Jerry way, no matter how deserving. If I'm sick, you're sicker.

Was that not me all week saying that Jerry would be stupid to hire Norv?

Unlike you I dont run around bashing everything he does. Thats your thing. Jerry could cure cancer and you would say "well Aids kills alot too and he didnt cure that"

I am into fair criticism you are into bashing anything and everything Cowboys

The difference between you and I are the teams we root for. I cheer for the Cowboys how about you?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
So let me get this straight: if one donesnt agree with your unfounded criticism you should just ignore their arguments and call them a homer?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1368621 said:
So let me get this straight: if one donesnt agree with your unfounded criticism you should just ignore their arguments and call them a homer?

Thats BB's only debate tactic. He bashes and if you disagree he starts calling you names.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Hanson is a complete IDIOT and has know clue about the interworkings of the team. That's what angers him most. Again, he's a IDIOT!!!!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
bbgun;1368094 said:
I only respond to serious questions.

Too bad you never have any serious answers to offer...

But hey, nice way of wussing out when called on your BS... not that I expected anything less from you, Norm...

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1368619 said:
The difference between you and I are the teams we root for. I cheer for the Cowboys how about you?

Damn. I thought I already told everyone what team he roots for. ;)

silverbear

Reaction score
bbgun;1368571 said:
No, it's not a serious question. It was asked in bad faith.

Asking you to back up your BS with something factual is "bad faith"??

You may like the fact that we ended up with Wade, but no one in their right mind can like how we got there. That much is self-evident. You don't place a higher priority on hiring a little-known coordinator before your head coach.

You do if you really, really like that little-known coordinator, and you have a limited window of opportunity...

You don't make your head coach accept any coach or player he doesn't want.

You have no evidence that Phillips doesn't want Garrett, but we have some evidence he DOES:

Wade took the job...

You don't bring guys into town without telling us if they're being interviewed for the top job or the defensive coordinator position.

Where did you get the bizarre notion Jerry has to tell you ANYTHING??

And you don't stand up at a press conference, shed a few fake tears, and tell the fans that Wade is your guy despite the fact that you interviewed a ton of guys after him.

And if Jerry had hired Wade immediately after their interview, you'd be in here, screaming at the top of your lungs about how Jerry made a "knee-jerk" decision, without adequately investigating all his options... but now, Jerry went out and interviewed just about everybody who was mentioned as a legitimate head coaching candidate, and you're trying to spin that into Wade basically getting the job by default...

This is the kind of "logic" we get when one tries to fit the available facts into his carefully preconceived notions...

silverbear

Reaction score
bbgun;1368597 said:
Hansen's great. What's that phrase again? Speaking truth to power?

Hansen's a braying jacka$$, a talentless hack...

Which is, I suppose, why you're his biggest groupie...