Is Brandin Cooks worth $10 million?

RonWashington

Reaction score
No, you're pretty much fired that's not working out they're not getting rid of Terrence steel he's gonna be fine after this offseason he got better and stronger every game last year and he'll be a lot better this year they're not eating that there is no high ticket right tackle

and while I'm moving on from tyron and possibly sliding out Tyler you have guys on this team in bath and Hoffman they're probably both gonna be starters on this team this year if Tyler be honest also walks you're forgetting about that so right now everything's in limbo we don't need to worry about the draft right now or what we need in the draft because free agency will be starting this week we'll find out who's available who's not who's gone who's staying we have none of that data right now so there's no way to to even figure out our needs at least for another 10 days probably...

In my opinion there's also other guys on this team that could be developed into a right or left tackle in Richards and they're also working hoping this year Wally stays healthy I mean you can't have Pro Bowl starters first team all pros and all five positions on the offensive line and I believe this place thinks that's how it works.... In my opinion Hoffman and bass or at least as good as Connor McGovern and Connor Williams and they seem to have settled in on other teams yet our fan base wanted to get rid of them as fast as possible...

Sort of stay up with the salary cap and whatnot I believe they're gonna try to develop one or both those guys and I think they both played pretty well in spot duty and if they just become solid players that's what you're looking for which I also found this on because I pointed this out during the year the games where both of them started in Arizona and then the last game we're baths and Hoffman were on the field it seemed like we ran the ball better those are some of the best run producing games we've had this year maybe they have a thicker body lower body more power I don't know they may need some more work but there are guys on this team they've been drafting players they brought in other players for this very reason they may not turn out to be pro bowlers but guys like Doug free who people didn't like around here and again Connor Williams Connor McGovern you can develop a solid group together along with a couple of the pro bowlers that are already on the team in Zach Martin and Tyler Smith..​
I'm not saying they won't draft a guy but they sure got a lot of young guys on this team they could develop with the right scheme and coaching and a better running back to fit this scheme that we settle on I think we're going to be fine everyone's taking this tyrone's leaving is and some of the change this is what teams have to go through...

In my opinion as far as the offense goes we don't have to make a lot of changes draft or free agency other than getting a better running back room we could have the pieces already here what I'm worried about is more on the defense we need some studs up the middle at defensive tackle and linebacker those would be the key three areas we need to be looking at in the coming weeks and the draft....

Who’s “ Bath “ ?

:facepalm:

plymkr

Reaction score
Better question, is Michael Gallops 13.85 million cap number worth it?
IMO no. I like Gallup but not at that price. It sucks cuz his injury hurt his career and I’m glad he cashed in so his future is set but for his production at that price is a no go IMO.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Here here's some more information I'm glad I do all this research for some of you guys who overreact and say things that aren't true we all know that Joe Burrows and that Cincinnati Bengals team have three good wide receivers but jamar chase is about to get paid and now look who's unhappy T Higgins wants out Tyler Boyd probably leaving it's kind of crazy how the business works but let me drop something on you everybody who thinks teams should be too deep or more 3D according to this place we should have some crazy numbers from all three of our wide receivers

T Higgins,Higgins, 25, hauled in 42 rec. for 656 rec. yards and 5 TDs in 12 games last season. oh and this got him a FT at 21+mil rate..hmm and still wants out!

That's oddly familiar those numbers are better we got from Brandon cooks and don't say it's something to do with the quarterback as according to here we have a terrible quarterback throwing guys passes somehow they're catching them but we're lucky to even be in the catch radius or we believe someone's going to say well they had a backup quarterback a lot of last year you know Brandon cooks put up a lot of those 1000 yard seasons with spare part quarterbacks?? One of these posts wanted to point out ohh it might have been the original poster that his last year in Houston last year back-to-back no 1000 yard seasons but did you see who his quarterbacks were in Houston and he was a little hurt edit no perspective on the fact that we didn't open this offense up until after the big loss against the 49ers and he still put up very good numbers for #2 but according to this place they should be dropping 1000 yard seasons 3 deep at wide receiver but then it's very untrue when you have a star wide receiver you target him early often and I say you over target him spreading the ball around is a term used by fans and it's nice to have a guy that when your guy is covered up or he can help your guy get uncovered in some games but when you got a wide receiver gets 1700 yards over 100 and 17 catches has a record year you're not going to be feeding your other guys very often and that is how it's almost always worked in football if you have a superstar a position he's gonna get most of the targets...

You guys are welcome for me adding to this post that says that Brandon cooks had a solid year last year can probably have a better year this year but he's doing what most #2 wide receivers can do when you have a guy like CD lamb who just got hot last year and they just fed him the ball which is what they should do.. Once you start having too many good players at one position they start complaining about targets you got guys that become unhappy like A.J. Brown versus Smith and now you have too many guys wanting to be fed at Cincinnati they want out there's gonna be some big changes over there Brandon cooks is happy to be here he's not gonna have another solid year this year you guys can chill out about his allegedly off year...​

Last edited:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
People on this board seriously underestimate the value of quality players on one year on guaranteed contracts.

Redline360

Reaction score
Yes in today's market. He's a legit 1k reciever if used correctly. Took MM half a season to finally get him going it seems.