Is Dak gonna be signed this week?

Yobwocs

Reaction score
She probably does not even care about the Cowboys. She can't even spell Cowboys backwards. lol. But, I bet she loves watching him do the freaky dance before games. Bless her heart.
Why do you two have to troll me on every thread?

I'm just asking a simple question and you make fun of my avatar (taking it literally) and then get every good thread locked with your need to start catfights.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why do you two have to troll me on every thread?

I'm just asking a simple question and you make fun of my avatar (taking it literally) and then get every good thread locked with your need to start catfights.
Well, you never really comment about anything Cowboys unless it's about you know who. No, Dak will not get signed and no, I will not bet my family's life on it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love is holding out and their coach said he’s confident the contract will get wrapped up so he can attend TC. Unless some shock event happens in the Dak camp, it’s almost certainly love
It will most likely be Love because he is young and now would be the time to give him a good contract as opposed to Dak who is older has not really shown anything when the lights come on and Love already has.

But, if Dak does sign with the Cowboys, I sure hope it not for the money like he pretends.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It will most likely be Love because he is young and now would be the time to give him a good contract as opposed to Dak who is older has not really shown anything when the lights come on and Love already has.

But, if Dak does sign with the Cowboys, I sure hope it not for the money like he pretends.
What has Love shown when the “lights” come on? He’s literally had one good year and all he did was beat a Cowboys team who you guys say suck lol.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why not let him prove himself so he can make even more next year
He’ll be making more with someone else if we don’t get him signed by the start of the regular season. Once the regular season starts, he’ll likely play it out and go to free agency.