Is Dak gonna be signed this week?

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Love is holding out and their coach said he’s confident the contract will get wrapped up so he can attend TC. Unless some shock event happens in the Dak camp, it’s almost certainly love
Well...CD won't play without a contract either so it's possible that we sign CD this week and make it a packaged deal with Dak. Just like Lions with Goff and St Brown.

So I'd say it's possible it's Dak. And he deserves it more. Love has 7 great games and 1 playoff upset over an awful defense. Packers are taking a huge risk signing the all time highest ever contract to a player with very little pedigree.

RonWashington

Reaction score
To me the $ should go to Diggs Parsons Lamb Bland the young nucleus that hopefully sees this franchise take a step forward in the yrs to come probably without # 4 or MM .

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He’ll be making more with someone else if we don’t get him signed by the start of the regular season. Once the regular season starts, he’ll likely play it out and go to free agency.
Maybe that's what Jerry wants to happen??

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe that's what Jerry wants to happen??
Why would he want him to leave if he has nothing behind him? Jerry has been in that position before, and it led to five lean years. I believe they want to re-sign him if they can do it. CeeDee could be looking to reset the wide receiver market. The Cowboys are in a tough spot.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Not seeing it. I think Jerry is OK letting Dak play out the contract.
I believe you have it backwards. Jerry knows he will not be able to sign Dak if he hits FA and they want a deal done now.

Dak on the other is intrigued by FA and whoule like to see what better FO teams will be interested in his services.

JBS

Reaction score
I believe you have it backwards. Jerry knows he will not be able to sign Dak if he hits FA and they want a deal done now.

Dak on the other is intrigued by FA and whoule like to see what better FO teams will be interested in his services.
It’s already been reported lamb is priority number one. So I don’t have it backwards

Swagger

Reaction score
Love will be signed this week. Only increasing Dak's value.
How so?

Is Love's contract really relevant to Prescott?

Prescott is much further down the road in his career. Goff is surely the more relevant QB contract in terms of comparison.

Will Love get paid more than Lawrence? Both good young quarterbacks but I suppose Love has been more impressive in the play offs.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It’s already been reported lamb is priority number one. So I don’t have it backwards
Signing Lamb first has nothing to do with Jerry being comfortable with Dak playing out the year.

They are mutually exclusive. Stephen has made it clear they want a deal done and don't want Dak hitting FA.