Is Dak only a Tier 2 QB?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Whatever the # is it's just another accomplishment of Dak's as he has divided Cowboy nation to its core!
One glace over on Twitter and you will get a taste of another negative Mr.Imposter QB has brought to our fan base!
Here's something funny as last week I joined to play a 3 shooter game and one of my teammates' names was Don't blame Dak.
True story.....heck, I laughed so hard the Aliens ended up killing me.....:muttley:
Who cares about Twitter? It's packed full of idiots.
Wait........

FVSTONE

Reaction score
With Dallas Cowboys training camp practices on the horizon, eyes will be on the field for the first time in a while. The person that will likely be the center of attention is the face of the franchise, quarterback Dak Prescott.

Prescott is to many a highly regarded talent in the league, but according to a survey by The Athletic of 50 coaches and executives across the NFL, Prescott is a Tier 2 quarterback. In fact, he comes in just outside of the top 10 at No. 11.

Tier 1:
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers (1.00 Voting Average)
2. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs (1.02)
3. Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1.16)
4. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills (1.22)
5. Justin Herbert, Los Angeles Chargers (1.28)
6. Joe Burrow, Cincinnati Bengals (1.34)
Tier 2:
7. Matthew Stafford, Los Angeles Rams (1.68)
8. Russell Wilson, Denver Broncos (1.72)
9. Deshaun Watson, Cleveland Browns (1.88)
10. Lamar Jackson, Baltimore Ravens (2.00)
11. Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys (2.10)
12. Derek Carr, Las Vegas Raiders (2.10)
13. Kyler Murray, Arizona Cardinals (2.32)
14. Matt Ryan, Indianapolis Colts (2.46)

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-rumor-update-quarterback-dak-prescott-training-camp
They're just being kind. The Toad Hunter is decent against toads and disappears when he faces a decent team in the league.

DFWJC

Reaction score
So glad he's the Cowboys quarterback. The Jones' got themselves another good one!
I think that tweet says that based on last year stats, Dak belongs in the same group as Carr and Murray.
The next question is if that is Tier2 or Tier 3.
If he thinks they are Tier 2 (sounds like he does) then that argues that, stats-wise, Dak is too.
By that logic, it would also argue that Kirk Cousins was too, since his stats group in with those guys.. fwiw

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They're just being kind. The Toad Hunter is decent against toads and disappears when he faces a decent team in the league.
I’m not here to promote Dak. I’m here to oppose those saying he suks.

These type of polls and evaluations present it’s more in the middle .

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
What tier was Brad Johnson on when he won a Super Bowl?

Trent Dilfer?
Joe Flacco?
Nick Foles?
Eli Manning?

Yeah I'm pretty sure those guys were better than Dan Marino, Warren Moon, Tony Romo, Drew Bledsoe, and Jim Kelly.

Hint, hint...it's not about how good your QB is, it's about how good your team is. Good teams win Super Bowls people.

SHUT UP you fact spewing, know what your talking about, reason having reprobate, How dare you have a rational post

Off with his hands !!!!!

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak gives this franchise a chance, but doesn't have more ceiling, possibly a journeyman's role in this league when he finally parts ways in Big D, but Dak keeps the Cowboys marginally on the radar for succes, and that is all that Jerry cares about.
Until the fan base starts to realize that Jerry values revenue more than Lombardis, the fan base will remain frustrated, but still willing to go and buy Parsons jerseys cause they are cool.
Stupid people make not so stupid people seem so much smarter.
Our visual stat reading society.
Who are you kidding . . . I never seen Jerry more happy then when he was holding a super bowl trophy . . . He wants another ring believe that .

Problem is He can never get out of His own way

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Yes.

Not a terrible thing. A lot of Second and Third tier QBs have won ships (granted, they had amazing supporting help)

Swagger

Reaction score
Do we really want this forum dominated by a vocal minority?

Maybe some fans don’t care . It’s my nature to take it on. They’re like bullies who need their butts kicked.
So...other people are not allowed to express their opinion if it does not align with yours?

If so, then why bother having a forum!? It should be turned into a 24/7 news feed.

shabazz

Reaction score
He believes he’s on a mission from a troll god to get a Dak forum so only Dak posts can be posted there and if he keeps doing this his hope is it will happen. His belief is only his his view on how the CZ is run is valid. Not sure why the mods are allowing this constant trolling on his part. He feels he is allowed to troll because in his mind he’s doing what’s right, anyone else who does it should be banned pretty sad imo.

actually, a Rayne Dakota sub forum is a great idea. Perhaps the reason the Administrator does allow it is that it may lessen the new Dakota threads,which produces less traffic, which produces less ad revenue.

keep the constant infighting and keep the post counts high….always follow the money

just a theory.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
actually, a Rayne Dakota sub forum is a great idea. Perhaps the reason the Administrator does allow it is that it may lessen the new Dakota threads,which produces less traffic, which produces less ad revenue.

keep the constant infighting and keep the post counts high….always follow the money

just a theory.
Yes, them Mods stacking fat cash on this house.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'd buy a t shirt and a hat. Hell, probably a hoodie and a window sticker too.

Not the coffee cup though.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yes, them Mods stacking fat cash on this house.

Not mods, just an admin that creates new threads via newsreadery.com ONLY. There was one before that but I guess it didn’t pay as much. Go back and check the threads and see for yourself.

always follow the money

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm quite willing to wipe the slate clean of whatever others think, about Dakota!

His legacy is yet to really be complete. Here's hoping 2022 is his best year yet.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm quite willing to wipe the slate clean of whatever others think, about Dakota!

His legacy is yet to really be complete. Here's hoping 2022 is his best year yet.

Dak is like any other player.. His story cannot be written until he hangs up his cleats. I fully expect him to play another 10-12 years easy.. So I have no interest in declaring his career to have already played out after 6 seasons.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak is like any other player.. His story cannot be written until he hangs up his cleats. I fully expect him to play another 10-12 years easy.. So I have no interest in declaring his career to have already played out after 6 seasons.
Another 10 or 12 years
:banghead::banghead::banghead: