Video: Is Dak worth 30 Million? *MERGE*

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do. Not based on skill but based on cost. I think the Cowboys have enough confidence in their scouts to draft players comparable to their talent.

All this for Daks 30 million plus that you and some of your Dak-disciples-employees want....heck lets give dak 50 million a year and cut Zeke,Martin,Jaylon,Wolfman, I mean who needs them when you have such a stud QB in Dak.....

P.S. Please send some of the stuff you guys are drinking I could use a break from the real world.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All this for Daks 30 million plus that you and some of your Dak-disciples-employees want....heck lets give dak 50 million a year and cut Zeke,Martin,Jaylon,Wolfman, I mean who needs them when you have such a stud QB in Dak.....

P.S. Please send some of the stuff you guys are drinking I could use a break from the real world.....
I hope they give him 60 million just for you.

aaev84

Reaction score
Season 1 they built a offense around Dak's strengths, season they began to abandon it and revert to Linehan's base. Last year they were fully immersed in Linehans offense, and play calling, it sucked. This year we will go with a moving QB who excels throwing on the run, we will play action and use the heck out of counters and miss-direction.

Dak will be a top three QB, if Moore is a master play caller, we will stay on top for years to come.
Some will be using different identities as the year progresses.:laugh:

Season 1 they built a offense around MY strengths, season 2 I began to abandon it and revert to Linehan's base. Last year I was fully immersed in Linehans offense, and play calling, it sucked. This year I will be a moving QB who excels throwing on the run, I will play action and use the heck out of counters and miss-direction.

I will be a top three QB, if Moore is a master play caller, I will stay on top for years to come.
Some will be using different identities as the year progresses.:laugh:

Fixed it for you Dak :)

aaev84

Reaction score
It's going to be interesting to see how this whole thing plays out because without kicking the can down the road they wont be able to take care of all the good players on this team and they will be losing some guys.And like Wiley said Dak is liked right now but every locker room has envy and if Dak gets 30 mil he better be performing.

Dak's biggest strength is how the locker room views him as a leader. That has been the biggest argument for Dak. His teammates want to play for him. In the end it's still a business and paying him 30 million affects his other coworkers in that business. It wont do him any favors at all in his undisputed strength department. Cant be like one of the guys anymore.

csirl

Reaction score
Dak's biggest strength is how the locker room views him as a leader. That has been the biggest argument for Dak. His teammates want to play for him. In the end it's still a business and paying him 30 million affects his other coworkers in that business. It wont do him any favors at all in his undisputed strength department. Cant be like one of the guys anymore.

Every extra dollar Dak gets is a dollar less for someone else in the locker room.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Every extra dollar Dak gets is a dollar less for someone else in the locker room.
dak doesn't need the best. Oh crap yes he does, one offensive lineman goes down, we then have the worst offensive line in the NFL. Because he panics without perfect protection.

uvaballa

Reaction score
dak doesn't need the best. Oh crap yes he does, one offensive lineman goes down, we then have the worst offensive line in the NFL. Because he panics without perfect protection.
LOL sounds like all our QBs need the best from fans here. Can’t wait til the contract gets done it’s going to be fun on here.

Blake

Reaction score
That video was full of lies, especially this one: "If Tony Romo only had the Pro Bowlers and talent around him that Dak has, Romo would have led the Cowboys to the Super Bowl!"

Well...let's see if these Dak hating clowns were telling the truth or not? .......

Published: June 26, 2015 at 01:26 p.m.
Updated: June 26, 2015 at 07:05 p.m.
Dallas Cowboys have drafted most Pro Bowlers in last decade
0ap1000000059020.jpg

Jim Reineking
NFL Media editor

Which NFL teams have been the most adept at drafting quality players? Glad you asked. This is a breakdown of the teams that have drafted the most Pro Bowl players in the last 10 years (2005-2014)...(the Tony Romo era).

Keep in mind that the player drafted by one team might have been a Pro Bowl selection for another team.

» NFL draft classes by team of last 10 years: Five best | Five worst
1. Dallas Cowboys -- 13

Pro Bowl players drafted: Zack Martin (year drafted: 2014), Travis Frederick (2013), Tyron Smith (2011), DeMarco Murray (2011), Dez Bryant (2010), Mike Jenkins (2008), Martellus Bennett (2008), Anthony Spencer (2007), Nick Folk (2007), Jason Hatcher (2006), DeMarcus Ware (2005), Marion Barber (2005), Jay Ratliff (2005).

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-have-drafted-most-pro-bowlers-in-last-decade

I guess they also forgot how Romo inherited a team in 2006 that by the following year in 2007 (Romo's 2nd year as starter, his 5th as a Cowboy overall at the time) had a franchise record and NFL record 13 Pro Bowlers on the team surrounding Romo. ......

Wikipedia › wiki › 2007_Dallas_Co...
Web results
2007 Dallas Cowboys season - Wikipedia

The 2007 Dallas Cowboys season was the 48th season for the team in the NFL ... 13 players were named to the Pro Bowl, an NFL record.

So, folks, you might as well grab this video from these Dak hating clowns and simply flush it down the toilet. What a joke of a video! If only Dak was ever lucky enough to have as many Pro Bowlers surrounding him to start his career the way Romo did throughout his.

Boookmarked for future trolling of that troglodyte Super_Cantstandya and a few others... :hammer:

staubach24

Reaction score
Dak wants Russell Wilson dollars. Russell Wilson has been carrying his offense without the benefit of a consistent running game and arguably the worst Oline in the game. And still brought that team to the playoffs. If the teams switched QBs before the start of last season, Seattle would’ve wound up 4-12, and the Cowboys would be raising a banner and getting fitted for rings. Stop all this max contract talk. Too many other players have to get paid that are bigger pieces in this puzzle

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak wants Russell Wilson dollars. Russell Wilson has been carrying his offense without the benefit of a consistent running game and arguably the worst Oline in the game. And still brought that team to the playoffs. If the teams switched QBs before the start of last season, Seattle would’ve wound up 4-12, and the Cowboys would be raising a banner and getting fitted for rings. Stop all this max contract talk. Too many other players have to get paid that are bigger pieces in this puzzle

I think the problem is really the Wentz contract. Obviously I could be wrong, but my guess is Dak would have been fine with less than Russell Wilson dollars before the Wentz contract, but the ante was upped when Wentz signed.

I expect them to work out something though - maybe similar to Wentz or something between Wentz and Wilson.

staubach24

Reaction score
I think the problem is really the Wentz contract. Obviously I could be wrong, but my guess is Dak would have been fine with less than Russell Wilson dollars before the Wentz contract, but the ante was upped when Wentz signed.

I expect them to work out something though - maybe similar to Wentz or something between Wentz and Wilson.
The point is, he’s not worth either. He is not a top tier QB.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course you do...lol, why not give him the whole cap. He can play both ways 1 on 11!
You are joking but I have read thousands of posts on this forum. Watch and listen to many commentators on television and radio. Had discussions with many people face-to-face at games, etc.

I found one thing to be true an abnormally large number of times. Some people do believe football is solely about quarterback versus the entire opponent's roster. Forget 11. The entire other team.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The point is, he’s not worth either. He is not a top tier QB.
Pay is a reflection of the market at the time a player is negotiating. It’s not a position ranking. Markets for players change just like real estate markets and commodities markets. It’s supply and demand.