Video: Is Dak worth 30 Million? *MERGE*

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol at one QB away from a 6th Super Bowl. Defense giving up 273 yards rushing and 30 points is not gonna win a Super Bowl. A defense can't have even one bad game in the playoffs, dude... otherwise we're packing.
We have a Young quarterback who's on the job training took us to the second round of the playoffs in his third season. With the youngest starting team in the league. Third youngest overall. And some people are complaining. Can't understand it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
BLAH BLAH blah. I'm waiting on the irrelevant Dak highlight video, then the insults, and finally the juvenile, "if you don't like it, find another team."
You could leave this forum for months and it's the same Dak worshiping of a "profoundly average QB".
The entire quarterback class was average. And we got ours in the 4th round. So

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because it's fundamental football? :huh:
Because we have been youngest starting defense in the league. You want to play ball control. So you don't overexpose the young defense. Do you know anything about this franchise and how this game works for us. Do I need to explain further. You'd like to think it's because Prescott sucks. No that's not it. Make no mistake about it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well, define meaningful.

Jaylon
B. Jones
M. Collins
T. Crawford
Chido
X. Woods
A. Brown
Jeff Heath
A. Woods

Are all up after this year or next year. We can go back and forth about how good each guy is, but that's 9 defensive starters (nickel), including the entire secondary.

Most of those guys will be gone. X Woods and Jaylon are probably the guys we may retain.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You’re right. Telling people “find another team” is juvenile. On the other hand, joking around about people masturbating to Dak, that is maturity.
ac.jpg

JBS

Reaction score
All of these tv shows are full of idiots..this show in particular, which I swear, I don't even know what the show is called...has the biggest idiots of them all..in my opinion at least

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I think next offseason I may opt for the medically induced coma.
I feel as if I'm stuck in the Twilight Zone or Groundhog Day:facepalm:

lk8701

Reaction score
All of these tv shows are full of idiots..this show in particular, which I swear, I don't even know what the show is called...has the biggest idiots of them all..in my opinion at least

LOL. Wiley and Merriman were Pro Bowl defensive players. You don't think our defensive studs will expect Dak to live up to his contract? Dak can't just be a game manager if he is making 30 million. Dak is making a ton of endorsement money since he plays for the Cowboys. He also doesn't have to pay an income tax for all 8 home games played in Texas. Dak's contract shouldn't be more than Foles' contract.

JBS

Reaction score
LOL. Wiley and Merriman were Pro Bowl defensive players. You don't think our defensive studs will expect Dak to live up to his contract? Dak can't just be a game manager if he is making 30 million. Dak is making a ton of endorsement money since he plays for the Cowboys. He also doesn't have to pay an income tax for all 8 home games played in Texas. Dak's contract shouldn't be more than Foles' contract.

Pro bowl players doesn't mean they aren't idiots..look at our all pro running back right now

lk8701

Reaction score
Pro bowl players doesn't mean they aren't idiots..look at our all pro running back right now

They understand the dynamics of an NFL lockeroom. Wiley is actually very intelligent. He graduated from Columbia University with a degree in Sociology.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He does pay federal income tax. What he doesn’t pay is a state income tax for days worked in Texas (note, it’s based on days worked, not games played)

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Marcellus Wiley was a Cowboy for how long? 1 year? The guy sucked when he was here, just like he sucks now. Dude is an obvious hater. Probably pissed because the Cowboys realized how terrible of a player he truly was and gave him the boot after only 1 year. He's actually listed as one of the 5 worst free agent signings in Dallas Cowboys history.

5. Marcellus Wiley (DE)
gettyimages-51852125.jpg

In 2004 Wiley signed a four-year, $16 million contract, with a $4.5 million guarantee. He spent one year with the Cowboys with 31 tackles and three sacks. After Dallas, he went on to play only two more seasons in the NFL with the Jaguars. His time with the Cowboys is the definition of not living up to your contract, at best his performance was that of just another guy rotation player.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...worst-free-agent-signings-in-cowboys-history/