• NO

Votes: 69 61.1%

• Total voters

visionary

Reaction score
Yes....Tyron, Shultz and Brown need Dak to "Leadership" their plays

Dak Haters are Clueless

if you can’t get players to execute and win then what good is that “leadership”

this “leadership “ crap Dakstans bring up because he can’t throw the ball accurately or read defended is getting old

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any idea why the word POLL was taken out of the title?
Didn't mean to take the shine out of the other Dak poll just feel the cap costs should be a factor when folks are deciding.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe jerry needs to throw more money at him. it seems like after he got paid he said he was ready to win now. I guess he's not got enough money now. has he made a pep rally speech yet on how mad or a big fer he is, or that tunnel vision is true?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
His payout is appx 20% of our cap and of course it is a matter that concerns any Cowboy fan.
Hope you can comprehend the above.....
All quarterbacks get paid dude. Dak is a top 10 quarterback by any measure. There are really only three quarterbacks that you can make an argument that they are better then Dak. Like I said before Dak has to make it to NFCCG but after watching the game on Thursday I realize our defense will be the key to us being successful in the playoffs. Just like the Bucs defense last season. You can win a Super Bowl with Dak.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
the only way the cowboys win a title with Prescott at the helm is to have a defense. But that ridiculous contract is pretty much going to ensure that won’t happen.
Don’t be to sure on that. If we get Tank and Gregory back along with a couple of defensive tackles the defense will be top 10. The pass rush of Parsons, Tank and Gregory could be devastating come play off time.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Most would agree that Dak isn't an ELITE QB, so that answers the question.; However the most important question is can we win a Super Bowl with him?? I say yes IF everything around him is stable because he has access to as many weapons than anyone in the NFL. Assuming they stay relatively HEALTHY the rest of the season they have a shot, that's all you can ask for..

shabazz

Reaction score
If the cowboys hoist the Lombardi Trophy the contract becomes irrelevant.

Absolutely yes, because that meant that the 20% of the team's salary cap spent on one player didn't prevent the team from affording to assemble the rest of a championship roster
.....but it's not happening

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You know you’re broke and insecure when you obsess THIS MUCH over another man’s paycheck.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Actually the whole NFL world obsessed over it for years.

If you haven’t figured out why it’s important by now you probably shouldn’t comment on the topic.

Dak’s play on the field will alway be tied to his contract.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What is the obsession with how much Dak makes? He is a made man because he is the Cowboys starting quarterback. It is what it is. The OP sounds like he is the ultimate hater or troll.

Exactly, it's not our money. If Jerry wants to pay him $40 mil, what's it to us? Frankly, I honestly hate that the player salaries are reported at all. It's none of our business. No other business requires you to spout off about what you earn. I say yes, Dak is worth his contract because he's a very good player, there weren't many if any QBs available last draft or this upcoming draft that could be anything near him, and Jerry and Dak agreed to it. If Jerry didn't think he was worth it, Jerry wouldn't have agreed to the contract. Simple as that.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Actually the whole NFL world obsessed over it for years.

If you haven’t figured out why it’s important by now you probably shouldn’t comment on the topic.

Dak’s play on the field will alway be tied to his contract.

I get that his play is tied to that. I just think it's stupid that we as fans are even told any of the players contracts. I don't think it's our business. It should be between Jerry and Dak. I think any contract on our team should be between Jerry, that player, and God. Nobody else really needs to know.

shabazz

Reaction score
From a female's perspective. Dak's
the 2016 round 4 NFL draft pick was intended to be a backup quarterback.

Since then, he has emerged as one of America’s team’s most prominent players, which has earned him the admiration of the Dallas Cowboys fans. A talented quarterback, Dak's passing ability is impeccable. His career passing rating of 97.5% (as of October 2020) is ranked as the fourth all-time highest in the NFL.

If you don't like nor respect the leadership this young man has given to this franchise, it's simply because you're jealous. And yes, he's most definitely worth the money.

From a females prospective?..... Playing the gender card now?

Remember that we are now told by your friends that their is an infinite amount of genders so yours is just one of many and anyone can identify with any if them.

And what age can we stop referring to Dakota as a young man?....hes almost 30, but nice try

starfan1

Reaction score
Ok I’ll bite simply because I think after his first half performance you trolls are worthy of your time led by king troll pap smear no he isn’t worth his contract but while we are at it neither is zeke neither us DLaw neither was jaylon neither was ROMO or Witten.In fact I’ll go as far as to say most QBs aren’t worth the contract they are getting outside of a few in the league they are all overpaid

now if you trolls think that Dalton or cooper rush is the answer then so be it have your time because Dak deserves critism over the last 4 weeks even though you can’t pin blame on just him

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
From a females prospective?..... Playing the gender card now?

Remember that we are now told by our friends that there is an infinite amount of genders so yours is just one of many and anyone can identify with any of them.

And what age can we stop referring to Dakota as a young man?....he's almost 30, but nice try
if you are almost 70, then 30 is a young man. lol......:eek::D

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I get that his play is tied to that. I just think it's stupid that we as fans are even told any of the players contracts. I don't think it's our business. It should be between Jerry and Dak. I think any contract on our team should be between Jerry, that player, and God. Nobody else really needs to know.

That changed when they added a salary cap to the league and there is correlation between teams who win Superbowls and the type of contracts they have. Having a Dak Prescott contract is not good for the team.

The way you look at it sounds like something from a Disney movie. This is the big leagues.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm ready for the wrestle for dak affection tournament.

Buffer, "let's get ready to rumble" first up it's.....you know who.. the young challenger for the affection.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That changed when they added a salary cap to the league and there is correlation between teams who win Superbowls and the type of contracts they have. Having a Dak Prescott contract is not good for the team.

The way you look at it sounds like something from a Disney movie. This is the big leagues.

Sadly, that's the going rate for QBs of Dak's caliber, and there weren't any QBs last draft (save for maybe Mac Jones which eliminates Parsons) or this upcoming draft that are anywhere near good enough to compete with Dak in my view. So, it's also a bit of supply and demand. Give Dak 4 more years to get us a trophy or be replaced. I see this contract also as a bit of buying time.