Is Garrett just plain dumb?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I just saw where this got put in the drama zone, that's because Melon is our Drama Queen :lmao2: He and Jason are Carrot top Drama Queens :lmao:
Yer' a double bubble butt off in yer' assessment their PUTTYS buddy boy!,,,this giant TURD of a thread was in the DRAMA ZONE last niteo_O
* so,go beat on the gong on that:lmao:

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's actually neither. He's just unpopular with the fans. But if that were the basis for someone being dumb, everybody is dumb in Dallas.
Ok, he's not and idiot, but he certainly not a good football coach.
He's actually neither. He's just unpopular with the fans. But if that were the basis for someone being dumb, everybody is dumb in Dallas.
Idiot might be to strong. He's just not a very good football coach.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
@vlad already posted about the penalty decision between 2nd and goal at around the 9 or 1st and goal at around the 13. it is plain obvious you decline the penalty. instead garrett took the penalty and gave the giants an extra down. i think most of us were immediately wondering what in the world is going on.

you combine that with some of the well known time keeping mistakes and repeated mistakes. and also the lack of creativity. i am coming to the plain simple conclusion that this mistake is not from time pressure, but the man may just be really dumb even if he is good at kissing ***.

is there any other reasonable explanation? i know he went to princeton, but a lot of jogs at princeton r supposed to be pretty dumb...

So THIS is what led to the investigation into his college transcripts. :rolleyes:

Coaches take risks in games all the time. Most only get called out in hindsight when their decision backfires. Kind of odd to see it when the gamble actually works out, but it's clear you've gone beyond disliking Garrett to having a weird obsession with him. Good luck with that.

waldoputty

Reaction score
So THIS is what led to the investigation into his college transcripts. :rolleyes:

Coaches take risks in games all the time. Most only get called out in hindsight when their decision backfires. Kind of odd to see it when the gamble actually works out, but it's clear you've gone beyond disliking Garrett to having a weird obsession with him. Good luck with that.

this is not a hindsight thing.
it was bloody obvious as it happened, as in 'he could not possibly be taking the penalty...'

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
everyone, daboyz needs a pump!
@Ranching @dallasdave @Trouty
rofl.gif