Is it possible this is Jerry's final year as Cowboys' GM

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
We have to admit that we have never seen Jerry this unplugged and unpredictable. I mean is possible he and his family have already decided this will be his final year controlling the team and Stephen will take over. This might explains not doing much this past off-season to give Stephen a fresh start to rebuild his own team with new coach and players. Let's be honest, everything we have seen from Jerry lately is likely he doesn't care anymore.

Sidenote....I hadn't thought about but social media is filled with nuggets calling for him to step down after the season. I definitely think it is a possibility .,.......BTW, Stephen has been awful quiet through all this.

Jerry Jones Will Step Down as Dallas Cowboys GM after 2024 Season​

https://twsn.net/2024/10/jerry-jones-will-step-down-as-dallas-cowboys-gm-after-2024-season

I wish.

Creeper

Reaction score
Who is Dylan and why did he turn conjecture and wishful thinking into a headline that Jerry is stepping down after 2024?

Given Jerry's reaction to a coupl eof sports talk guy the other day, it does not sound like he is stepping down or considering stepping down. It sounds like he is doubling down.

raven55

Reaction score
the only way jerry will give up his make believe gm job is some one pryes it from his cold dead hands