Is T Will done in Dallas?

ilykdrama

Reaction score
I hope to God so. He's done NOTHING. Time's up. Let's get an actual deep threat that doesn't have hands of stone.

nobody

Reaction score
He still has the rest of the year to change opinions, but unless he's amazing, he won't be worth the money he'll be asking for.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
There were already rumors that we weren't interested in resigning him this being his contract season . Is this all about last weeks debacle or is there more to the story?
I'm more interested in the rumblings of the front office regarding Dak remaining the starter over Romo. Heard that on 98.1 The Ticket on my way to work. Not sure how true, but sure peeks my interest over T Will.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I'm more interested in the rumblings of the front office regarding Dak remaining the starter over Romo. Heard that on 98.1 The Ticket on my way to work. Not sure how true, but sure peeks my interest over T Will.
Maybe time to get some value for T-Will in a trade ?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
How many times did Norman cover TWill? That could be the reason for no catches......Norman shut down AB and Dez(limited)

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If T-Will isn't quite done as yet, he's probably at least on the back burner! :rolleyes:

chicago JK

Reaction score
I think he is going to have some big games and is a serviceable number two receiver. He just cannot fill in as a number 1. He is also a guy you do not give that big second contract too. Although if he is healthy, I expect maybe 4 games with over a hundred yards off some big plays.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
My opinion T Will is done. His mental mistake at the end of the game did not help and last year when Dez was out he did not step up.

http://myburnttoast.blogspot.com/

Hard to say if T-Will's goose is cooked or not but I can easily envision Dallas taking a WR in the next draft in about a mid-rounder or so.
He might have been psychologically wounded by that gaff vs. New York in game one. He was definitely bombarded with harsh criticisms following his catastrophic brain fart at the end of that contest. I'm hoping we'll find a speedy WR with great hands in the 2017 draft.

Last edited:

tlw

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. We kept Street how long? Church? Wilcox? Heath? Mo? Free? Carr? Garrett? Wade Wilson?

Yeah seeing is believing.