Is T Will done in Dallas?

erod

Reaction score
What's funny is Patrick Crayton can't stand Romo either. Without Tony, Patrick Crayton has no career whatsoever.

Romo got his butt paid. Without Tony, Crayton would have been Stepfret Williams or Ed Hervey.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
How would anyone know until he gets his chance to be the #2 guy and start.
You act as if he is a bust. Give him a shot at it first. This is on the coaches for not getting it done.

I have no predisposed opinion of Butler, but he couldn't even crack the starting rotation in Oakland

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Yes, but are we going to use him? We didn't Sunday.

I'm not going to make excuses for the guy but it's obvious he's a different player when Romo is under center. I don't think he and Dak (or any other QB for that matter) have clicked. But when Romo is out there, the dude makes plays. He was our WR MVP in the '14 playoffs. Dude was a beast.

theanimal23

Reaction score
Needs to be replaced via FA or draft. Showed signs early in his career as a potential solid #2, but can barely tell he plays. No impact.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
"Done" is the past tense of "do". With respect to Williams, when did the "do" happen?

How can you you be "done" when you never "did" anything?

Did I miss something?

haleyrules

Reaction score
I'm not going to make excuses for the guy but it's obvious he's a different player when Romo is under center. I don't think he and Dak (or any other QB for that matter) have clicked. But when Romo is out there, the dude makes plays. He was our WR MVP in the '14 playoffs. Dude was a beast.
I liked Williams. He has made some great plays for the club. Does he get the opportunities...are the QB's even looking for him. I dont know..l still think he has something to offer.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I liked Williams. He has made some great plays for the club. Does he get the opportunities...are the QB's even looking for him. I dont know..l still think he has something to offer.

I agree. It always seems to me T-Will has his best games with Tony Romo around (see Miami last year). Williams is a big-play guy that is way too inconsistent. But back in the 1990's, Alvin Harper disappeared a lot too, then all of a sudden he makes a huge impact.

As a complementary piece, Williams still has a place on this team.

MikeT22

Reaction score
If he keeps being invisible I'd say he's done here. Next years draft I want defense and WR and defense.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How good would Sterling Shepard look in this offense right now?

Heal up, Jaylon.

rpntex

Reaction score
Yes, but are we going to use him? We didn't Sunday.

TWill had a fair number of snaps Sunday. He just didn't get targeted. Dallas ran a lot of 2 TE sets (Witten & Swaim) with Beasley in the slot and Dez wide, so until they change the rules to allow 12 offensive players, there's no place for Williams to be but on the sideline. He spent the majority of the snaps he did play lined up across from Josh Norman.

Some of you guys can't wait to see him "punished", but the truth is you just don't see the bigger picture.

QT

Reaction score
I still don't understand how you make it in the NFL as a body catcher.