Is Terrance Williams still with this team?

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Everyone thought him resigning with us first time was loyalty and he wanted to be here. Reality was no team wanted to offer him money for being a number 2 when he was really a 3rd or 4th option

Frozen700

Reaction score
It's about time. I guess better late than never.

I've been telling people about this guy for years, and even got into big arguments on this site, where everyone told me I was tripping. I told them they will see, and I would make a call out thread, but screw it.

I do hope they come out of hiddinyg and admit they were dead wrong. I've been trying to say, not everyone that wears a star is a good player

Dak is next. We will pay him and be screwed. You watch and see

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never understand the hatred this guy gets by the fans.

He was a solid player for us, he was a team first guy which is obvious judging by his below market second contract(which I’m sure he regrets now).

He made some huge catches while he was here. Seattle in 2014 comes to mind..not to mention his two touchdown catches against the Lions in the playoffs that year. He also never made a peep last year when he fell out of favor.

He wasn’t perfect and I get why people hate the way he catches the ball but he doesn’t deserve the crap he gets from fans either.
He was good - he just went out in a bad way.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

He was a solid player for us, he was a team first guy which is obvious judging by his below market second contract(which I’m sure he regrets now).

He made some huge catches while he was here. Seattle in 2014 comes to mind..not to mention his two touchdown catches against the Lions in the playoffs that year. He also never made a peep last year when he fell out of favor.

He wasn’t perfect and I get why people hate the way he catches the ball but he doesn’t deserve the crap he gets from fans either.
I agree. Seems like there is so much hatred for our own players on these boards. I've never hated any of "our" players...BUT there are a couple of other NFL players I really, really dislike!!! :D

robjay04

Reaction score
Everyone thought him resigning with us first time was loyalty and he wanted to be here. Reality was no team wanted to offer him money for being a number 2 when he was really a 3rd or 4th option

Where do you get this inside info from?

He said he turned down more money elsewhere and he signed extremely early in the process. He didn’t hold out like many players to create a market.

mmohican29

Reaction score

I'll break it down for you.

Williams was a promising young WR and competitive football player for his first 3 or 4 seasons.

Then he clearly stopped caring about the game as his attitude, and decision making became almost inexplicably and inexcusably poor. His ego was much bigger than his game. When Dez was injured Williams showed almost nothing unless opposite marginal NFL talent.

Then the dude embarrassed the team off the field 2X in spectacular fashion, and on the field became a completely cowardly player that lacked desire to rehab health OR improve.

He had moments. And had potential. But he blew it. When a humble player with huge upside like Gallup shows up and shows he can ball a player like Terrence is an albatross.

Good riddance.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Can people on this board not use google?
Ya cause everyone knows everything on the inner webs is true.

It was a simple question........mind your own business you pompous........

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Ya cause everyone knows everything on the inner webs is true.

It was a simple question........mind your own business you pompous........

So you are in favor of more useless threads? Figures.

But yeah, the interwebs are fake. So go ask a message board. That's some failure of information literacy right there.

fredp22

Reaction score

he had a great chance of stepping up for the team and himself when Dez missed games and later gone but couldnt do it. Those times only showed he was nothing special and living off Dez double coverage. He then has his immature off-season antics to top it off. The fact that no team has shown any interest in him says hes nothing but jag

cern

Reaction score
t.will had his moments. he made some good plays for us. but he seemed content being the #2 guy, never seeming to even consider challengine dez for the #1 position. not likely he'd have won that battle, but the fact he made no effort kept him from being a favorite of mine. wish him well.

cern

Reaction score
So you are in favor of more useless threads? Figures.

But yeah, the interwebs are fake. So go ask a message board. That's some failure of information literacy right there.
not sure what justifies your arrogance or smugness. nothing I've ever seen you post here suggests you're anything more than average in intelligence. you might give google a try. perhaps you'll learn something. you have nothing to lose at this point in your life.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I don’t think neither of us have that knowledge.

He said he got offered more money elsewhere.

Even if you take that with a grain of salt...he signed with us very early in free agency so he wasn’t holding out for more money and he signed for much less than anyone was projecting that year.
It was like 2 weeks into free agency. No1 offered him anything. He says there were offers but nothing actually officially was confirmed. He should have never been brought back in. If this is a family member of his I understand, but it's just a business. Good teams know when to let players walk.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
not sure what justifies your arrogance or smugness. nothing I've ever seen you post here suggests you're anything more than average in intelligence. you might give google a try. perhaps you'll learn something. you have nothing to lose at this point in your life.
Bruh look at his name he's a beta male in his actual life so he tries to flex here on the interwebz cuz he would cower in person.

cern

Reaction score
Bruh look at his name he's a beta male in his actual life so he tries to flex here on the interwebz cuz he would cower in person.
desperately seeking attention. willing to say anything to get it. no matter now rude or dumb. he needs to reinvent himself.

robjay04

Reaction score
he had a great chance of stepping up for the team and himself when Dez missed games and later gone but couldnt do it. Those times only showed he was nothing special and living off Dez double coverage. He then has his immature off-season antics to top it off. The fact that no team has shown any interest in him says hes nothing but jag

He did but he’s not a number one guy.

robjay04

Reaction score
It was like 2 weeks into free agency. No1 offered him anything. He says there were offers but nothing actually officially was confirmed. He should have never been brought back in. If this is a family member of his I understand, but it's just a business. Good teams know when to let players walk.

He signed like one day into free agency. Right before Alshon Jeffrey and Calias Campbell signed this deals. He likely sniffed around, didn’t like what he saw and wanted to return here anyways so didn’t wait it out to create a market for himself.

Neither one of us know if he had a deal...but the amount of his contract was a surprise at the time and considered team friendly.

Considering we are able to part ways with zero damage in two years proves that.