Is Terrance Williams still with this team?

morat1959

Reaction score
It's about time. I guess better late than never.

I've been telling people about this guy for years, and even got into big arguments on this site, where everyone told me I was tripping. I told them they will see, and I would make a call out thread, but screw it.

I do hope they come out of hiddinyg and admit they were dead wrong. I've been trying to say, not everyone that wears a star is a good player

Dak is next. We will pay him and be screwed. You watch and see
You can’t tell some of these guys anything! Star equals superstar in their eyes. JJ has all of em brainwashed.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I guess this is the thread where all the Terrance Williams doubters come back to collecttheir spoils.

Kind of dumb as far as I am concerned.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
So you are in favor of more useless threads? Figures.

But yeah, the interwebs are fake. So go ask a message board. That's some failure of information literacy right there.
You're the one who critisizes......they Google and relay the message here.... brilliant!! THAT is an improvement via information. Gotta be set in stone.

Stop watching TMZ.

Further.....I wonder what the results would have been concerning Zeke?

You aren't as savvy as you think you are......back away from the keyboard and jog or something .

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've actually just seen live footage of this:

giphy.gif

:muttley:
Dohhh!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
You're the one who critisizes......they Google and relay the message here.... brilliant!! THAT is an improvement via information. Gotta be set in stone.

Stop watching TMZ.

Further.....I wonder what the results would have been concerning Zeke?

You aren't as savvy as you think you are......back away from the keyboard and jog or something .

Word salad without dressing.

You expect anyone to eat that?

Time to get back on the meds kid.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
If hes not on the team they wont make the sb. Oh nwvermind they won't either way.

Techsass

Reaction score
Hey there's a Happy Bday Romo thread. The vid is a pretty good TWill highlight reel.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Can people on this board not use google?
I choose not to because this is a relationship forum as much as it is an information forum.
So I like to appeal to the knowledge of the fans here.
That's how you build relationships. Some people feel a sense of pride that they know certain things and can share them with others.
And this is a part of my contribution to the board, to ask questions, to solicit feedback and input. :)

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Never understand the hatred this guy gets by the fans.

He was a solid player for us, he was a team first guy which is obvious judging by his below market second contract(which I’m sure he regrets now).

He made some huge catches while he was here. Seattle in 2014 comes to mind..not to mention his two touchdown catches against the Lions in the playoffs that year. He also never made a peep last year when he fell out of favor.

He wasn’t perfect and I get why people hate the way he catches the ball but he doesn’t deserve the crap he gets from fans either.

Yup! He made this incredible catch, and because of that, I'll always have fond memories of T-Will.

CWR

Reaction score
Word salad without dressing.

You expect anyone to eat that?

Time to get back on the meds kid.

Abe, we've talked about your attitude before. Whats going on big guy? You gettin all sassy and disturbing the others. Enough of that talk, time to settle down and try to be a nice person. You can do it, Im proud of you.