Is there a Collins pick this year?

conner01

Reaction score
Shaqueem Griffin may be the risk we take this year. That seems like a Jerry Gamble a few rounds too early.
Not really much risk there
He’s a terrific player projected around 4th rnd

conner01

Reaction score
One of the most moronic decisions I seen organizations make was not even draft Collins in the 7th round:
Why
His agent made it pretty clear he wasn’t signing so you waste a pick on a guy few really knew all the details at the time

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We got lucky when Collins fell out of the draft for off field issues. I believe he was projected to go in the 1st round before the trouble. Either JJ took the gamble or had inside info. We also got value with Lewis that slipped in the draft and ended up being cleared.

I am still in shock Collins went undrafted. I figured someone would take the shot in the 7th round. We ended up with a stud. Seems the owners are trying to stay clear of the gambles except for our gambler. Lol.

I see that 2 stud LB failed the drug test at the combine. Does JJ take another shot? Or do you know of any other players that would be a gamble that could pay off.
Not sure about steals like Collins, but there's still time for one of the TEs to suffer a career-threatening injury before the draft, making him a perfect 2nd rounder for us.

ghst187

Reaction score
I am hoping a picture of Quenton Nelson and Minkah Fitzpatrick and Bradley Chubb in a room full of bongs appears about three days before the draft.

Go ahead and start photoshopping haha