Is there a player at 24 that you are hoping we Don't take?

Mikexike

Reaction score
How big do you want your center? He's 6'3" and is the heaviest top ten projection at true center in the draft. Same height as last year's all-pro selection and outweighs him by 30+ (maybe 40+) lbs. It's a shame he missed all those games last year due to head injuries and hip problems.
Please don't draft JPJ, I've seen too many of his snaps where the ball went well over Bo's head. PASS

Cowboyny

Reaction score
All the tackles scare me after the 1st wave: Mims, Guyton, Kingsley, etc.

Sydla

Reaction score
And I’m okay with that.
He's an odd prospect to me. Production was decent, his testing was good, but something just seems off about him as an upper level prospect. Then again, I pretty much suck at evaluating DEs. I wanted Derek Barnett and was pissed we didn't move up to get him. And he turned out to be quite the dud.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
How big do you want your center? He's 6'3" and is the heaviest top ten projection at true center in the draft. Same height as last year's all-pro selection and outweighs him by 30+ (maybe 40+) lbs. It's a shame he missed all those games last year due to head injuries and hip problems.
As far as height, weight, and arm length, JPJ is a dead ringer for Vince Wilfork.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I don't like Latham, maybe I have a hatred for Alabama Oline players but he seems to be at best a very good guard and not a tackle. To me I don't know if anyone thinks that too. I wouldn't even project him to RT.

Hardline

Reaction score
When Fred Beard was drafted this forum and the Dallas media went full blown insane. Tyler pick was disliked but nothing compared to Fred Beard.
Not all of us went full blown insane. Some of us knew we just drafted a stud center. Most people had a melt down because we passed up on Sharff Lloyd;

Hardline

Reaction score
Please don't draft JPJ, I've seen too many of his snaps where the ball went well over Bo's head. PASS
Dak should be playing under center anyway so he can focus on the defense and not looking the ball to his hands.
Troy Aikman rarely played from a shotgun position,

Mikexike

Reaction score
Dak should be playing under center anyway so he can focus on the defense and not looking the ball to his hands.
Troy Aikman rarely played from a shotgun position,
If only Dak had a quick release on his throws it would help, Him being in shotgun limits the looks they can give and formations we can run..

Hence he's a limited player lol.