Is there anything you regret not doing in you life?

timb2

Reaction score
Not joining the Police Force...... I was in the Marines and when got out a friend who was a Cop told me not to join. Still wish I had. I was a good guy but maybe not streetwise enough to all the corrupt games out there at the time.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know there are a few, but how do you go about asking without sounding creepy?
o_O
Easy, ask her to slow dance and then while dancing ask her if she'd be interested in being strapped to you and jumping out of a plane. If she says no, ask "how about we go to my place and forget the plane"? (Notice I said nothing about the straps cuz she may just have a fear of flying) I always like giving them choices and if any woman picked that first one, I am going home alone.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
Too many to list.....
I would say my biggest is flunking out of community college.I was young and immature when I first attended college . I want focused enough and couldn't decide what to major in.
I'm going to apply for readmission
Next fall

rynochop

Reaction score
Not investing in Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, etc..... and not keeping 500 shares of Netflix before it split 7:1, which would be 3500 shares now. Due to circumstances I chose to sell the 500 shares to gets some needed cash flow. That mistake has cost me 1.2M so far.
Back in the earlyish 90s I was talked out of buying dell computer..I don't even want to do that calculation.ha

InTheZone

Reaction score
Easy, ask her to slow dance and then while dancing ask her if she'd be interested in being strapped to you and jumping out of a plane. If she says no, ask "how about we go to my place and forget the plane"? (Notice I said nothing about the straps cuz she may just have a fear of flying) I always like giving them choices and if any woman picked that first one, I am going home alone.
Was expecting you to say shes a keeper for saying yes to the first question during the dance

Thrill99

Reaction score
Back in the earlyish 90s I was talked out of buying dell computer..I don't even want to do that calculation.ha
The Internet boom! I remember it well. I played a lot of options with Dell back then.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I regret not driving away from the gym when I realized I'd left my headphones at home.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was offered a head football coach position at a major university in Mexico City with a great salary. My mom had just died and I didn't want to leave my dad. I don't really regret it, but I wonder what could have been.

aria

Reaction score
My biggest regret is not kicking the ever living holy crap out of my only sibling and brother when I found out he started using drugs again after getting out of 6 weeks of in patient rehab. It was my last option and who knows if it would have worked but maybe he would still be here if I had :(

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Lots of small regrets and a few large ones.

I do regret not joining the military but I turn 18 toward the end of Viet Nam War and my mind was poisoned by leftist propaganda that young people fall for.

I regret not becoming a doctor/surgeon ( was a critical care/trauma certified RN for 30 years and started my college as pre-med).

I regret staying with my 1st wife as long as I did (16 yrs) but we had no children and maybe I wouldn't have met the awesome woman I've been married to for the last 24 years and had 3 great children. But that 1st woman tortured my psyche and screwed me up for a while.

And then there's the crazy divorcee woman we lived by when I was 14 . . . but that's for another time.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
For me it was jumping out of a plane. Always wanted to but, the old ticker won't allow me to at this point.

tenor.gif

Is it medical? If not go tandem jump. You won’t even think about it once you hit the air. Highly recommend.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
For every answer contemplate whether you can still get that done. I don’t have many regrets. Mine - I would have gotten out of NY. Now I am trapped until the kids are done with school. I hate it here.