Is this the week we do something?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The four moves I would make as the imaginary GM going into the draft:
1) Trade a 7th to Chicago for Khalil Herbert (Chicago doesn’t have a pick in day 3 and Herbert in the teams 3rd rb)
2) Sign Mekhi Becton (2 years $6 to 8 million with little guaranteed - maybe shades of Colombo rehabilitation)
3) Sign Teair Tart (1 year contract - what every Hankins was offered)
4) Sign Yannick Ngakoue or Emmanuel Ogbah or Randy Gregory - which everyone takes the cheapest contract
I love 2 and 4

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Is this the week we do something?

Hmmmmmmm. Lemme check the photo of Jerry sitting down where we get a glimpse of his detailed team strategy plans:

GJeIM62WQAA1Txx

Ummmmm...nope.

Not this week ma'friend.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If we sign Zeke it will be closer to summer camp. I think it is 50/50 especially if the Cowboys draft the Texas running back.

You have been waiting to use that Zeke pick. :thumbup:
It’s a great picture. I’m not entirely against Philly signing him, he is an awesome pass blocker and knows Moore’s system. If Dallas gets him first then that’s that

LonnieElam

Reaction score
It's the week......for my PSL's and season tickets sale to be finalized, and I am no longer financially tied to this organization.

Carson

Reaction score
1) Trade a 7th to Chicago for Khalil Herbert (Chicago doesn’t have a pick in day 3 and Herbert in the teams 3rd rb)
2) Sign Mekhi Becton (2 years $6 to 8 million with little guaranteed - maybe shades of Colombo rehabilitation)
4) Sign Yannick Ngakoue or Emmanuel Ogbah or Randy Gregory - which everyone takes the cheapest contract
What’s sad, is this is all we want.

Spend $15 to $20 million, fill most of the needs. Draft BPA

visionary

Reaction score
Yes, Jerry will try not to pee in his diaper more than 5 times daily

CowboyChris

Reaction score
What’s sad, is this is all we want.

Spend $15 to $20 million, fill most of the needs. Draft BPA
what’s sad is that this standard operating procedure in the NFL, you don’t go into the draft having to draft based on needs, and we have more needs than i can ever remember

Carson

Reaction score
what’s sad is that this standard operating procedure in the NFL, you don’t go into the draft having to draft based on needs, and we have more needs than i can ever remember
They likely believe they have in house replacement for everything

RB-Dowdle
LT- Tyler, LG- Bass, C- Hoffman

DE-Williams
DT-Mazi

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
It's almost sad to see some of the Jerry apologist finally giving up ....... like watching a species go extinct.

heir

Reaction score
On board with all except 1. At that point might as well keep your 7th and draft a younger/cheaper player for depth. I wouldn't. Be too mad either way though.

Bagman

Reaction score
Is this the week? Probably not. They'll wait until after the draft. Then fill holes as they see fit. They never show any urgency. It drives all of us nuts !!

Carson

Reaction score
Is this the week? Probably not. They'll wait until after the draft. Then fill holes as they see fit. They never show any urgency. It drives all of us nuts !!
Reports are from Michael Gehlken who works inside the star said expect a few signings this week and 2 of the big 3’ deals to be completed

fivetwos

Reaction score
I 100% believe that they pass on better players to fill needs.

revospeed

Reaction score
1364090810.jpg

Only half joking, it does make sense. Hes probably dirt cheap and can be the short yardage guy to whichever rookie you inevitably bring in. Plus, despite his size and lack of speed, he is a strong third down back with his pass protection and pass catching experience
My brother said that he saw Zeke on a flight to Atlanta. Need to confirm with my contact at the liquor store, but it seems like Zeke has moved on.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
It's almost sad to see some of the Jerry apologist finally giving up ....... like watching a species go extinct.
Three decades can have that effect.

It doesn't help that he's in front of a mic talking about "all in", only to have him and his son then try to redefine what "all in" means and is now allowing himself to be photo’d with gibberish written all over his official NFL notepad.