Is this the week we do something?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
jerrys working hard on this, here are his notes and plans.
jerrys-note-book-crop.jpg
He exposed our draft board again.

Chasing6

Reaction score
What’s sad, is this is all we want.

Spend $15 to $20 million, fill most of the needs. Draft BPA
I bet we are waiting until the draft is over. So free agents don't count against our comp picks.

plymkr

Reaction score
This guy would get signed then immediately hold out for more money. No thanks.
Well since he’s played C before he should command big money from us. We like our flex players.

LittleD

Reaction score
Huh? So instead of trading Martin and Lawrence in your mind you let them go next year for nothing lol. Your idea of tanking is to keep your best players and win 9 plus games?
If you tried to trade them all their dead cap money would come do this year and we would be over the cap again. When you use the credit card, you always have to pay big at the end.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you tried to trade them all their dead cap money would come do this year and we would be over the cap again. When you use the credit card, you always have to pay big at the end.
The salary cap is expected to be even higher next year no?

LittleD

Reaction score
The salary cap is expected to be even higher next year no?
We have almost 17mil dead cap this year so guess how much will be dead next year with Dak's money hitting the books. 30million cap expansion is a drop in the bucket these days.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We have almost 17mil dead cap this year so guess how much will be dead next year with Dak's money hitting the books. 30million cap expansion is a drop in the bucket these days.
I don’t get it though. Isn’t the idea to tank? Why do we care about the cap?

LittleD

Reaction score
I don’t get it though. Isn’t the idea to tank? Why do we care about the cap?
Yes, we need to tank this year and maybe next to unload all the dead cap and older players. Then we start over fresh with lots of money and a new QB and new coaching staff.
Last season was our all in moment and not having enough good LB's cost us the opportunity. Now we have to pay the piper.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, we need to tank this year and maybe next to unload all the dead cap and older players. Then we start over fresh with lots of money and a new QB and new coaching staff.
Last season was our all in moment and not having enough good LB's cost us the opportunity. Now we have to pay the piper.
So yet you won’t trade your vets for draft picks lol….

LonnieElam

Reaction score
You’re the first person on this board I’ve seen put their money where their mouth is. LOL

Only one thing that the owners understand. I’m guessing they don’t publish season ticket numbers but I wonder if it has gone up since the disappointing playoff losses and a nothing off-season again.
Lol. I just got an email from my ticket rep, and got to pick a free gift. That hasn't happened in 10 years. They must have people jumping ship. Today is last day for buyer to submit payment, or it goes back on the market.