Video: Isiah Stanback analysis on Dak's choke job against GB, DQ's reason for calling zone

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You’re the one whimpering, I’m laughing and enjoying the amusement you are providing for all.
I'm right. You're wrong. You're complaining and whining. I'm smiling and getting a kick out of you. Feels good to be right.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Crash at it again? The only advice TRomo can give any QB, including Dak regarding choking......the Heimlich Maneuver works.
all the eagles fans on here are hoping they extend the mighty dak,

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You're being favored. I speak the truth, don't you ever address me unless I address you
The truth is you're still here making insults and threats. I get suspended simply for refusing to explain a point made. Yeah, you and your kind are definitely favored around here, and we both know why.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yes after 3 and outs and a few picks. Like I said the D didn’t do Dallas any favors but an incompetent bumbling Offense sure did it parts putting the D in harms way. MM is one heck of a play caller, 48-16 and it’s all on the fat clown who fielded one of the most unprepared teams I have ever seen in a playoff game.
Wrong. GB score on the 1st drive,, then on their 2nd... and so on. You're going scorched Earth on the offense and they were down before they started .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wrong. GB score on the 1st drive,, then on their 2nd... and so on. You're going scorched Earth on the offense and they were down before they started .
He's going scorched Earth on Dak. That's his shtick.

jwitten82

Reaction score
The truth is you're still here making insults and threats. I get suspended simply for refusing to explain a point made. Yeah, you and your kind are definitely favored around here, and we both know why.
What you mean by my kind?

Brax

Reaction score
I'm right. You're wrong. You're complaining and whining. I'm smiling and getting a kick out of you. Feels good to be right.
Glad I could help you out, we know you have been wrong the last 8 years and you’re a legend in your own mind and tonight you will be cuddling your Dak doll and dreaming of Dak winning something important. Did you put another participation trophy on your mantle for the almost MVP next to the almost a NFL record next to the 12 wins ones.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Michael Irvin said CeeDee did not help his QB with some of his route running and pouting. Also, CeeDee was punked out by Jaire Alexander, yet did nothing.
Yeah when they showed him shoving CeeDee in the back and he did nothing I was thinking "wow". Go over there and be a man back. The tone of the team from the start was not a good look.

Brax

Reaction score
Wrong GB 1st score Dallas punt GB punt Dak int GB score Dallas punt GB score Dak int pick 6
At least tell it correctly The O sucked as bad as the D if not worse

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Who? I'm a Cowboy fan.....believe it or not. How long you been a Cowboy fan? I go back to Dandy Don days.
why would a Cowboys fan want to handy-cap the team for 4 more years with a choker?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Glad I could help you out, we know you have been wrong the last 8 years and you’re a legend in your own mind and tonight you will be cuddling your Dak doll and dreaming of Dak winning something important. Did you put another participation trophy on your mantle for the almost MVP next to the almost a NFL record next to the 12 wins ones.
I put up a picture of you crying.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wrong GB 1st score Dallas punt GB punt Dak int GB score Dallas punt GB score Dak int pick 6
At least tell it correctly The O sucked as bad as the D if not worse
Everything sucked, ahhhhhh!

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Another good thread that got highjacked by the Dak bot army, what a shame. These poor souls can't help themselves, their sole purpose in life is to make excuses for their beloved low IQ choke artist.

Making sure the bum's pockets stay full for years to come = their priority

Cowboys success = an afterthought

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Another good thread that got highjacked by the Dak bot army, what a shame. These poor souls can't help themselves, their sole purpose in life is to make excuses for their beloved low IQ choke artist.

Making sure the bum's pockets stay full for years to come = their priority

Cowboys success = an afterthought

Bingo !!

AC, KEN, RONNIE, etc .... My guess is Tad' and his " crew of Katoeys " . You cant take these jokers seriously