Video: Isiah Stanback analysis on Dak's choke job against GB, DQ's reason for calling zone

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm most disappointed in the players. Regardless of Jerry Jones' circus and bad coaching plans, can't the players take it upon themselves to at least show up and fight?
Bold> If the players completely adopt the persona of their head coach? Most likely yes.

If the players allow any of the owner's persona to seep into their determination? Maybe but not as likely.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I already told you many times Dak is getting extended because Jerry has no choice because he signed a really bad contract with Dak. You can dance and celebrate the mediocrity and playoff failures, I like most understand as long as Dak and MM are around nothing is changing and that you have drank so much of Jerry’s kool aide it’s severely damaged your brain. Jerry will not do the right thing and kick that joke they call a QB to the curb Because he will look like a bigger fool than he does now. I would actually have some respect for Jerry if he did the right thing instead of complete contempt at this point
Nah, Jerry can make Dak a post June 1st cut and save money that way easily, but he's not going to do it since he understands (after talking to experienced ex pros like Irvin, Warner, etc) Dak is worth keeping.

PurpleHaze22

Reaction score
Every year same blaming the WR for Daks meltdown. 48-16 in 4th quarter 14 of the 48 Daks contribution to GB. Dak surrounded by all pros with the best receiver in football this year yet you still can’t change your tune when it’s been the same since 2016. Dak just super choked this game and got punked by Love and here you are again talking nonsense
Did u even watch the game.Love was throwing to wide open receivers some had no one near them for almost 20 yards, while Dak was throwing to receivers that the db's almost looked like their siamese twin.Love also had a running game and time to pass.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Did u even watch the game.Love was throwing to wide open receivers some had no one near them for almost 20 yards, while Dak was throwing to receivers that the db's almost looked like their siamese twin.Love also had a running game and time to pass.
He won't refute your facts. He can't. It's all true and on film.

Brax

Reaction score
8 seasons in and it’s always the WR the RB, so Cee Dee just forgot how to run routes. Was the D good not at all but 2 int’s 3 and outs for the O, but you watched it he game and Dak was stellar right. All most are saying except the homer stans and apologists is Dak is the common denominator the last 8 years and he’s not getting better come crunch time. How many HC, OCs OL coaches RBs WRs TE and linemen does he need to go through until the planets align the moon is in the 7 heaven and 3 bottom feeder teams show up for each playoff week and the 7th seed of the AFC makes it to the SB because team injuries to the other teams.

Last edited:

Brax

Reaction score
He won't refute your facts. He can't. It's all true and on film.
The only fact is Dak didn’t do anything until 6 minutes left in the game when it was garbage time yet again. It’s not the rest of the offense it’s Dak that the problem and it appears he’s driving another all pro receiver away, 2016 to now it can’t be anyone else but Dak as the cast of players around him changes but the result get worse as Dak chokes yet again. You all watch the film it’s all right there, stop at the 48-16 score the rest is typical Dak stats patting against the 3rd string

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The only fact is Dak didn’t do anything until 6 minutes left in the game when it was garbage time yet again. It’s not the rest of the offense it’s Dak that the problem and it appears he’s driving another all pro receiver away, 2016 to now it can’t be anyone else but Dak as the cast of players around him changes but the result get worse as Dak chokes yet again. You all watch the film it’s all right there, stop at the 48-16 score the rest is typical Dak stats patting against the 3rd string
Meh. Another rant fest. Have fun this upcoming season.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Didn't GB score 6 out of 7 of their drives?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You gonna tell on me again?
Clearly, you know you are being favored around here, and we all know why. Embarrassing that you fully embellish, run and abuse it. It's crystal clear what is going on around here and why. You're taking full advantage.

Brax

Reaction score
Didn't GB score 6 out of 7 of their drives?
Yes after 3 and outs and a few picks. Like I said the D didn’t do Dallas any favors but an incompetent bumbling Offense sure did it parts putting the D in harms way. MM is one heck of a play caller, 48-16 and it’s all on the fat clown who fielded one of the most unprepared teams I have ever seen in a playoff game.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Clearly, you know you are being favored around here, and we all know why. Embarrassing that you fully embellish, run and abuse it. It's crystal clear what is going on around here and why. You're taking full advantage.
You're being favored. I speak the truth, don't you ever address me unless I address you