Video: Isiah Stanback analysis on Dak's choke job against GB, DQ's reason for calling zone

stiletto

Reaction score
Everyone sucked. No one made plays on Offense (except Ferguson) or Defense. The Defense didn't come out of the locker room. Was embarrassing from the start. It can be analyzed all day but the Defense set the tone with that opening drive. Got b-slapped.

DannyWestwood

Reaction score
Kurt Warner said the complete opposite of Isiah Stanbach. The problem was the same bad passing routes & schemes, plus the playcalling. Kurt said the same mistakes keep happening 2-3 playoffs in a row.

I watched Kurt’s breakdowns of the INTs. I think he’s the most level headed analyst with the experience to back his opinions up, without letting any bias into his critiques.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t know, but how many more offensive coordinators are we are going to get before we find the right one for Dak?
How many more, “Dak Friendly Offenses” are we going to try for him to succeed?
Well I’m not using this as an excuse but i don’t think they ever really changed OCs….Garrett, Linehan and Moore are the same offense. They got rid of them and kept running the same scheme.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Well I’m not using this as an excuse but i don’t think they ever really changed OCs….Garrett, Linehan and Moore are the same offense. They got rid of them and kept running the same scheme.
I think after a while it’s time to start looking at the person who is actually running the plays!
I feel like if we go with Dak again next season, it will be more of the same!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I watched Kurt’s breakdowns of the INTs. I think he’s the most level headed analyst with the experience to back his opinions up, without letting any bias into his critiques.
Totally agree. Kurt breaks everything down and explains what technically he saw wrong and whether it was the QB's fault, the WR's and/or the coaches. Too bad 95% in here refuse to listen to Kurt and understand what he is saying because it doesn't fit their personal agenda.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I thought all year our offense was waiting to unleash some sick Turpin, pollard, ceedee motion type scheme that always had option routes to it.

You take the jet sweep to Turpin , fake the toss other way to ceedee, and hit Ferguson streaming down the middle

Type stuff

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Every year same blaming the WR for Daks meltdown. 48-16 in 4th quarter 14 of the 48 Daks contribution to GB. Dak surrounded by all pros with the best receiver in football this year yet you still can’t change your tune when it’s been the same since 2016. Dak just super choked this game and got punked by Love and here you are again talking nonsense
So you know more about football and breaking it down than Kurt Warner does? Wow, why aren't you coaching?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think after a while it’s time to start looking at the person who is actually running the plays!
I feel like if we go with Dak again next season, it will be more of the same!
It probably will be. But one thing for sure is we can’t blame Dak for 10 years ago. Can’t blame him for 20 years ago. Can’t blame him for 28 years ago. With or without Dak things are gonna be the same.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I thought all year our offense was waiting to unleash some sick Turpin, pollard, ceedee motion type scheme that always had option routes to it.

You take the jet sweep to Turpin , fake the toss other way to ceedee, and hit Ferguson streaming down the middle

Type stuff
I did too. Even heard they did some of it in camp. Guess Mike is saving it for next year. Smh.

Brax

Reaction score
So you know more about football and breaking it down than Kurt Warner does? Wow, why aren't you coaching?
Last time it was KW don’t know Jack, and you know I think he doesn’t and this time IS is correct and history is proving him correct, it’s not the receivers it appears historically it’s QB4, like it or not it’s what it is. I like you don’t need someone else to tell me what I see, you need to find someone who says what you think to try and validate your opinion. 8 seasons done and Dak the biggest choker in Cowboys history with all the talent at every level yet he finds a way to lose. The only way you can still support Dak is if you are related because nobody with half a brain can’t see the truth after 8 full seasons of futility, but I bet you’re one of the 12-5 successful seasons guys who reveled in the beat down of the dregs and wave the hollow stats around. Dak is a historically bad playoff QB and is an embarrassment to the Cowboys brand to this point in his career. Did you buy a LV fairy man purse and SB tickets like Dak because he knew it’s the only way he is getting to the SB.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Last time it was KW don’t know Jack, and you know I think he doesn’t and this time IS is correct and history is proving him correct, it’s not the receivers it appears historically it’s QB4, like it or not it’s what it is. I like you don’t need someone else to tell me what I see, you need to find someone who says what you think to try and validate your opinion. 8 seasons done and Dak the biggest choker in Cowboys history with all the talent at every level yet he finds a way to lose. The only way you can still support Dak is if you are related because nobody with half a brain can’t see the truth after 8 full seasons of futility, but I bet you’re one of the 12-5 successful seasons guys who reveled in the beat down of the dregs and wave the hollow stats around. Dak is a historically bad playoff QB and is an embarrassment to the Cowboys brand to this point in his career. Did you buy a LV fairy man purse and SB tickets like Dak because he knew it’s the only way he is getting to the SB.
You going to be ok once Dak gets extended this offseason, or does someone need to call 911 for a wellness check up on you?

Brax

Reaction score
You going to be ok once Dak gets extended this offseason, or does someone need to call 911 for a wellness check up on you?
I already told you many times Dak is getting extended because Jerry has no choice because he signed a really bad contract with Dak. You can dance and celebrate the mediocrity and playoff failures, I like most understand as long as Dak and MM are around nothing is changing and that you have drank so much of Jerry’s kool aide it’s severely damaged your brain. Jerry will not do the right thing and kick that joke they call a QB to the curb Because he will look like a bigger fool than he does now. I would actually have some respect for Jerry if he did the right thing instead of complete contempt at this point