Isn't odd the media is silent on Dak's assault case

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Another reminder...dude...this is a public forum. Everything can be anyones "business".
Not sure why that is so difficult for you to understand.
Id reccomend if im so difficult for you, please use the free ignore function.
How about you just mind your business? :laugh: Why is that so hard?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about you just mind your business? :laugh: Why is that so hard?
AS i told you over and over...i am. Thats what <this> whole thing is about....a commumity. Not privare messaging.
You are this dense you cant get it? I think not. Just playing your game.

So then... make no mistake....i see you reply to one comment that isnt addressed directly to you....ill be on you just like yer doing me. Comprende?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Jerruh controls the Dallas media.

You'll read what he wants you to read, and like it!

The media outside of Texas are more interested in the best teams, vs a team that has been playoff-irrelevant (aside fom historic chokejobs) for decades, and aren't quite as obsessed with everything Cowboys as most Dallas fans like to think they are, so no surprise there.
I wasnt aware ESPN was dallas media..they keep saying they are in NY or something

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
AS i told you over and over...i am. Thats what <this> whole thing is about....a commumity. Not privare messaging.
You are this dense you cant get it? I think not. Just playing your game.

So then... make no mistake....i see you reply to one comment that isnt addressed directly to you....ill be on you just like yer doing me. Comprende?
No what you do is jump in conversations when you don’t even understand what’s being discussed. Feel free to call me out on it it’s annoying.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No what you do is jump in conversations when you don’t even understand what’s being discussed. Feel free to call me out on it it’s annoying.
So why not put me on ignore then? A sane person would do that. Or at least not respond at all.

I stand by every single thing I said. I fully understand everything I reply to. I reply to the comment I quote. It should be very simple. Just because you don't agree with or like what I have to say...doesn't matter one bit.

You can rant and rave like a lunatic about "mind your business" as hard as you want.

If you can't handle it..please do EVERYONE the favor of tapping that ignore button.

RoboQB

Reaction score
While reading how one member seems to believe everyone on a public message board should "mind their business" (what the...) I almost forgot my question to the board.

Has anyone been paying attention to those who are
adamantly defending Dak Prescott but were quick to
condemn Michael Irvin? Notice the hypocrisy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So why not put me on ignore then? A sane person would do that. Or at least not respond at all.

I stand by every single thing I said. I fully understand everything I reply to. I reply to the comment I quote. It should be very simple. Just because you don't agree with or like what I have to say...doesn't matter one bit.

You can rant and rave like a lunatic about "mind your business" as hard as you want.

If you can't handle it..please do EVERYONE the favor of tapping that ignore button.
Ok.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
While reading how one member seems to believe everyone on a public message board should "mind their business" (what the...) I almost forgot my question to the board.

Has anyone been paying attention to those who are
adamantly defending Dak Prescott but were quick to
condemn Michael Irvin? Notice the hypocrisy.
Who the hell said anything about Michael Irvin lol?

And when I say mind your business let me give an example….

This happened just the other day…Me and a poster were talking about the quarterbacks Trey Lance not being good and someone comes in and calls me a Dak hater. If you don’t keep up with a conversation why respond? Mind your business.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This happened just the other day…Me and a poster were talking about the quarterbacks Trey Lance not being good and someone comes in and calls me a Dak hater. If you don’t keep up with a conversation why respond? Mind your business.
Wait....because you hate trey someone called you a dak hater?
Either he/she....or...you....have that wrong. Ive never seen that before. Usually when you rag one qb yer a stan for the other.
Nit usually...always.

RoboQB

Reaction score

I did.

Irvin and Prescott both have recently sued for $100 million for defamation. It cost Irvin TV air time during SB week, among other things. Many members quickly judged Irvin. Try to keep up.

That dude in your avatar looks ridiculous, by the way.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Either he/she....or...you....have that wrong. Ive never seen that before. Usually when you rag one qb yer a stan for the other.
Nit usually...always.
Dude is quite confused, for sure.
The DLS hates every QB not named Dak Prescott
and is incapable of critical thinking.

(DLS=Dak Lovers Society)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nit usually...always.
I dont' know what you're talking about. I'm telling you what happened. It was a simple misunderstanding on the posters part but yes he thought I was talking about Dak and not Trey Lance....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont' know what you're talking about. I'm telling you what happened. It was a simple misunderstanding on the posters part but yes he thought I was talking about Dak and not Trey Lance....
Well...isn't that what I said in my comment? Either he or you? Yes...that is exactly what I said.

Dude...you really need to chill. You are losing your mind. I'd say you are making the same mistake this other guy made. You aren't reading the comments right.

nobody

Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty. Glad the media isn't making a big deal out of it without all the facts. It's a welcome change.

plymkr

Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty. Glad the media isn't making a big deal out of it without all the facts. It's a welcome change.
Yes. One thing I am pleasantly surprised by is the media. Both Dak and Miss Shores are innocent until proven guilty for their respective claims against them. I’m glad the media has not tried to bury one over the other. It is a welcome change. Hopefully if any criminal charges are made to either party the media will not crucify either one.

nobody

Reaction score
Yes. One thing I am pleasantly surprised by is the media. Both Dak and Miss Shores are innocent until proven guilty for their respective claims against them. I’m glad the media has not tried to bury one over the other. It is a welcome change. Hopefully if any criminal charges are made to either party the media will not crucify either one.
This exactly. You're entirely right. BOTH are innocent until proven guilty.

conner01

Reaction score
Yeah they did. And I'm trying to think back on guys who did get busted as guilty. Never saw any of them sue first, maybe talk about it first, but once you put that baby in court everything is fair game. Maybe they had bad legal teams, but I would also guess because they were guilty. LOL
Even if someone is guilty of anything like this I think getting out first and controlling the narrative is the perfect PR move if not legal move