Isn't odd the media is silent on Dak's assault case

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He has no problem encouraging violence against refs.
I'm 100% sure you already know this, yet you take this same shot at him every chance you get w/o referencing his apology. Grow up dude....stop being so hateful.

Cowboys' Dak Prescott Apologizes for Supporting Fans Who Threw Debris at Referees​

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott is expressing remorse for his comments after Sunday's loss to the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Wild Card Round. Prescott had expressed support for fans who threw debris at referees as they came off the field.
"I deeply regret the comments I made regarding the officials after the game on Sunday," Prescott tweeted Tuesday. "I was caught up in the emotion of a disappointing loss and my words were uncalled for and unfair."
"I hold the NFL Officials in the highest regard and have always respected their professionalism and the difficulty of their jobs," he continued. "The safety of everyone who attends a game or participates on the field of a sporting event is a very serious matter."

He added, "That was a mistake on my behalf, and I am sorry."

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm 100% sure you already know this, yet you take this same shot at him every chance you get w/o referencing his apology. Grow up dude....stop being so hateful.

Cowboys' Dak Prescott Apologizes for Supporting Fans Who Threw Debris at Referees​

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott is expressing remorse for his comments after Sunday's loss to the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Wild Card Round. Prescott had expressed support for fans who threw debris at referees as they came off the field.
"I deeply regret the comments I made regarding the officials after the game on Sunday," Prescott tweeted Tuesday. "I was caught up in the emotion of a disappointing loss and my words were uncalled for and unfair."
"I hold the NFL Officials in the highest regard and have always respected their professionalism and the difficulty of their jobs," he continued. "The safety of everyone who attends a game or participates on the field of a sporting event is a very serious matter."

He does not hesitate to throw anyone under the bus to save his skin from refs to Dez and the face mask comment.
Wake up folks it's all about DAK and he takes no prisoners.
He uses everything from the sad death of his mom to Cancer ward children to uplift his good boy image.
Dude is a fraud and as the month passes by and the pressure builds as an extension is a no-go for him he will start coming out of his shell and showing his true self.
Now the new PR will be his new Love child and have no doubts will be promoted to the masses weekly.
Get this Bum out of Dallas ASAP enough already!!!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome to America .
Some write what they feel like.
No one is forced to acknowledge it.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Wake up folks it's all about DAK and he takes no prisoners.
He uses everything from the sad death of his mom to Cancer ward children to uplift his good boy image.
So you know him well enough to say he faking about his mom, cancer, and working with kids? C'mom man, to make such a bold personal statement about someone you've never met.......I hope you are not serious.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you know him well enough to say he faking about his mom, cancer, and working with kids? C'mom man, to make such a bold personal statement about someone you've never met.......I hope you are not serious.
Dead serious and I stand 100% behind what I posted.
The man has no limits and uses whatever he can to keep what he covets the most..........His Job as QB 1 for the Dallas Cowboys.
Hey if you choose to believe his BS PR stints selling goodwill it's a free country and trust me in the end by the time he leaves Dallas his true colors will show.
His first public appearance after the GB loss is at a Cancer ward?????????????
Using sick children to shield him how much lower can you get man????????????
Huh?
FRAUD......................The End

plymkr

Reaction score
I think the media is not talking about it due to the sensitivity of the issue and no network wants to be in the wrong side when the facts come out. I remember SAS stated “what did she do to cause Ray to hit her” when doing a hot take on the Ray Rice situation. He got suspended for a couple days after that.

I think now we have to wait and see what happens. She tried to get money from him and it didn’t work so her lawyers gave their evidence to the police. The police are investigating. The longer this goes the more concern I have for Dak. I was hoping today an announcement would be made that the investigation has found no wrong doing and the case is dropped. That would mean her evidence is non existent or weak enough to not warrant arrest and prosecution. The more time the investigation goes on then that means there is actually real evidence they’re looking into.

Best case scenario is an announcement happens in the next couple days saying no charges will be filed against Dak. Then he can go forward with his extortion case. Hopefully that happens because that will mean no one was raped.

Worst case scenario is we don’t hear anything for several weeks/months because that means the police have enough evidence to look into and there’s probably witnesses/footage/doctor’s records/therapy records. That will take time and if the alleged victim doesn’t present any real evidence that shouldn’t take long. The longer it takes the more validity the evidence has.

I think as soon as a decision is made to prosecute Dak for rape or prosecute woman for extortion then the media will be all over it. JMO

CowboyChris

Reaction score
maybe ol Jerruh put Charlotte up to it, to try and get his money back….good morning

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thats fine....but would you expect him to say anything else? He could be sincere sure....but that is full frontal damage control.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You seem to be involved in these types of interactions on a regular basis and with different people.

I wonder why that is. lol
It’s the same 3 people…or 3 accounts. Steven gets into with everyone because he doesn’t mind his business…you’re victim of it to.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s the same 3 people…or 3 accounts. Steven gets into with everyone because he doesn’t mind his business…you’re victim of it to.
Another reminder...dude...this is a public forum. Everything can be anyones "business".
Not sure why that is so difficult for you to understand.
Id reccomend if im so difficult for you, please use the free ignore function.

khiladi

Reaction score
d3c61477-82b8-4ba7-8574-394a42c622e6_text.gif

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Never underestimate the power of a billionaire.

It's never been unusual for a Cowboys player issue to be buried deep if not all together disappeared.

Having said that, I think this was an attempt at extortion. If Dak was that kind of man then we would know about it long before his 8th season just ended.

It could also be that the media wants to tread very carefully. They have generally taken a few hits lately and if they don't know something for sure they can't afford to speculate.
I know what you mean... just look at Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein. They sure made their cases go away.