Issac Alarcon can take Tyron’s spot

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Issac Alarcon is the best option for LT with better feet & strength than both Ball & Waletsko.

P.S. the jones are setting up Dak to fail. :angry:

starfan1

Reaction score
The good thing is he can play tackle or guard so either combo would work.

LT: Tyler LG Isaac

or

LT: Issac LG Tyler.
If I’m being honest I don’t think the cowboys see much in Isaac or he would already be playing

I think the only reason he’s still here is the roster exemption

cowboys need to offer up draft capital for someone out there and call fisher or this season could be in jeapordy and it could have been avoided had the cowboys planned for this
Tyron has constantly missed games now for multiple years and this year it may he the season

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
If I’m being honest I don’t think the cowboys see much in Isaac or he would already be playing

cowboys need to offer up draft capital for someone out there and call fisher or this season could be in jeapordy and it could have been avoided had the cowboys planned for this
Tyron has constantly missed games now for multiple years and this year it may he the season

Yea like they didn’t know he wasn’t going to get injured and had free cap space to do this earlier.

They trust their guys and Issac is still here because he is a good football player. Just because Ball & Waletsko got drafted in borderline UDFA rounds doesn’t automatically make them better.

LittleD

Reaction score
Issac Alarcon is the best option for LT with better feet & strength than both Ball & Waletsko.

P.S. the jones are setting up Dak to fail. :angry:

Alarcon is and was an NFL joke. He will not make the 53 just like his first two years.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Who is behind Connor McGovern. Don’t forget that Mr. Delusional. :facepalm:
Lol. He was never behind McGovern. Stop being obtuse. You’re here to troll this fan base. Just like your Micah is fat thread. Comparing a guy who played at college and started at LT his entire collegiate career to a guy who’s only competition in a live game thus far was in the Mexican league should tell you what you need to know about who’s more ready. Lol.

What happened to your dumb tyron thread last night? Got taken down? Go troll another fan base.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Issac is avaible
I feel out of the loop who is this plug and play LT Issac Alarcon they have stashed in the roster?

Did you know Eagles LT is an international player and made their high draft turn into a backup.

Acceptablename

Reaction score

We have roster moves coming and quality players to offer. McClay has been on it. They know their short

csirl

Reaction score
Is Alacron eligible to play this year? I thought that players with an International program exemption cannot be added to an active roster for 2 seasons. This is his 2nd season, so not eligible to play until 2023?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Is Alacron eligible to play this year? I thought that players with an International program exemption cannot be added to an active roster for 2 seasons. This is his 2nd season, so not eligible to play until 2023?

Jordan Mailata made a 53 man roster 8months after picking up an NFL football for the first time in his life