Issac Alarcon can take Tyron’s spot

RS12

Reaction score
So you saw him playing against other teams 3rd and 4th string in the pre season and somehow made the leap that he could be a regular season starting LT? And I thought we had it bad with the Jones family evaluating talent.

Big_D

Reaction score
This situation will probably put him on the roster. See where it goes from there!

terra

Reaction score
Well this is the kind of thread that make other teams fans really laugh at us.

That any so called fan would think such a joke as alarcon would even play let alone start.

Really, this guy would make Phil Costa look all pro.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea like they didn’t know he wasn’t going to get injured and had free cap space to do this earlier.

They trust their guys and Issac is still here because he is a good football player. Just because Ball & Waletsko got drafted in borderline UDFA rounds doesn’t automatically make them better.

For once this is reasonable. I do like Alacron's progress. Not sure about throwing him out there as a starter game 1. But Ball has shown nothing. We yet to see what Walezko can do. Let them split reps Friday night. Because if they bring in another OT, he won't play. It would be a plug and play if a trade or off waivers.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Has Alarcon even practiced at LT? I've only seen him play G in preseason games. He's big and strong, and plays with a nasty attitude. Still, it's a big leap from playing G against guys that mainly are roster longshots to starting as a LT against top competition. Another thing to consider is that would make the entire left side of our line rookies.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I assume you are a relative of Alacron. Nice story but give me a break.