Issac Alarcon can take Tyron’s spot

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
No. I said he wasnt Lawrence Taylor and he probably wouldnt even make the team.

You posting videos of him succeeding against Atlanta (worst team in football) 3rd stringers doesnt make your point at all. It makes mine.

Those are 2nd stringers and yea he is making the team.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Who is behind Connor McGovern. Don’t forget that Mr. Delusional. :facepalm:
OG is not so bad in backup, Farniok is a good one. Also finding OG is easier than OT. But right now the team shot themselves in the foot for not having a backup plan for Tyron

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Alarcon is and was an NFL joke. He will not make the 53 just like his first two years.
You don't know that he wouldn't have made the 53 if he did not have a roster exemption. It would be dumb to have him count against the 53 when you don't have to... so that's what they are doing. It's wrong of you to use that exemption against him as not worthy of the 53. It's an assumption that has zero merits.

LittleD

Reaction score
You don't know that he wouldn't have made the 53 if he did not have a roster exemption. It would be dumb to have him count against the 53 when you don't have to... so that's what they are doing. It's wrong of you to use that exemption against him as not worthy of the 53. It's an assumption that has zero merits.

Do your homework. He does not count against the 53. He is a free carry for the Cowboys. He doesn't count because he a token for Mexican Cowboy fans.
He did not count against the practice squad last year either.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Why do peeps respond to this garbage, and its why I am a lot less active these days..

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
OG is not so bad in backup, Farniok is a good one. Also finding OG is easier than OT. But right now the team shot themselves in the foot for not having a backup plan for Tyron

Farniok can be really good at center. I rather have strong Issac or Smith at guard.

exciter

Reaction score
Issac Alarcon is the best option for LT with better feet & strength than both Ball & Waletsko.

P.S. the jones are setting up Dak to fail. :angry:

It’s painfully obvious we’re not going to get a reasonably intelligent post from you at this point. But could you at least try really really hard to make one that is at least reasonably stupid???

stinkface

Reaction score
He is not close to being ready to play Guard, much less LT. Just because your big and strong doesn't mean you can play the line in the NFL.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Do your homework. He does not count against the 53. He is a free carry for the Cowboys. He doesn't count because he a token for Mexican Cowboy fans.
He did not count against the practice squad last year either.
What does roster exemption mean? I'm of course being rhetorical and sarcastic by asking that to you. In my previous post, I acknowledge he was a roster exemption. so why do you feel the need to explain what a roster exemption is? You belittle us all when you take the time to do that as if you know something we don't. You don't! Calling the man a "token" for the Mexican football fans is downright wrong and you owe all of us Mexican Cowboys fans an apology for saying it. I won't hold my breath though because we all know you lack the class to right your wrong with an apology.

Last edited:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
If cake boy lines up as the LT starter day one then the 40 million dollar man is gonna have to earn his grub grub.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
He is not close to being ready to play Guard, much less LT. Just because your big and strong doesn't mean you can play the line in the NFL.

He has played excellent and dominated his competition while Ball & Waletesko got dominated on.