It’s time for the big boys to show up

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The team that comes out and Plays big boy football from the beginning will win this game . It’s time for the big boys to show up.
Garbage time stats.
Well I believe games are won in the fourth quarter. But if we wait until the fourth quarter to realize we need to step it up it’ll be too late.

It looks to me like both teams panic and turn it on in the second half.
I think this will be the best game in the playoffs. And I truly believe whoever wins this ,possibly can go onto the Super Bowl .

glimmerman

Reaction score
The team that comes out and Plays big boy football from the beginning will win this game . It’s time for the big boys to show up.
Garbage time stats.
Well I believe games are won in the fourth quarter. But if we wait until the fourth quarter to realize we need to step it up it’ll be too late.

It looks to me like both teams panic and turn it on in the second half.
I think this will be the best game in the playoffs. And I truly believe whoever wins this ,possibly can go onto the Super Bowl .
We have to start quick and strong. Play hard from start till finish. Get on there qb and force turn overs..

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This could go both ways, does either team come out aggressive right away. Or do they each play conservative the first few series to see how the other team is going to play.
We pretty much mirror each other in that circumstance. This is going to be a good football game

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I really think the Cowboys can win this game by 10. And that’s if we play close. 17 if we totally play the way we can. I don’t see us losing this football game. Other than penalties and mistakes

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need some good playcalling and game plan. And execute. Get after there qb like we did wft. If we can get up on them they won’t be able to run as much..
Sometimes I think Wonder Boy does not do enough film preparation, sometimes he seems a step ahead but more often that not looks like he is just winging it. I never see us really exploiting a teams weakness I guess is what I am saying at least on the O side

I think Quinn does a good job at preparation for a particular team on the D side though.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
We need some good playcalling and game plan. And execute. Get after there qb like we did wft. If we can get up on them they won’t be able to run as much..

I just don't want to watch us run up the middle for our first 6-7 runs and then convince ourselves that we can't run it the rest of the day.. One thing I will say is that getting up 14-17 points is not enough to stop the 49ers from running the ball. That's just not who they are. They were down 17-0 to the Rams and kept running it.. So if the Cowboys go up 21-10 I expect no different. They believe in the run.. Unlike our OC.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On the one hand, we're gonna win.....in the other, we're gonna lose..... we'll see. Salud!
On one hand if we play our game we win. On the other hand if we play to them we lose. I say we play our game. There’s no way They should be able to match points with us

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just don't want to watch us run up the middle for our first 6-7 runs and then convince ourselves that we can't run it the rest of the day.. One thing I will say is that getting up 14-17 points is not enough to stop the 49ers from running the ball. That's just not who they are. They were down 17-0 to the Rams and kept running it.. So if the Cowboys go up 21-10 I expect no different. They believe in the run.. Unlike our OC.
That’s because they knew that was only way they were going to get back into it. Garoppolo sucks. He had one good drive. Maybe they giving confidence in Garoppolo and they’ll use him more. Hopefully lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How about the two touchdowns scored by the Cowboys late in the 4th quarter vs the Broncos when the score was what 0-27?
Because we won games being down that much pre-make no mistake about it there’s no such thing as garbage time stats. In this League people just use it to make things sound worse than what they are